*~**~MY.V£R$I*N.F*UR.L*&~**~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tamacoolie*

Reaction score
Hi welcome to my log. I am going to reset my tama now because it is a horrible gozurutchi. I will update once my tama is a toddler.

p.s in each post ill be writting in red and my tama in purple

THANKS!! ;)

PPS I MEAN ILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im doing the reset bussines now update soon!

its a boy i named him lee ok i need to spend some time with it seeya later

p.s i didnt reset it yesterday when i wrothe the first entery i reset it today

HOORAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!! lee evolved into a a a a r ya ready a ............................

HARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill let lee speak now

hey everyone im lee the harutchi. cor being a harutchi is awesome. im soooooo happy i can speak cos when i was a baby i cudnt say anthing!! *tamacoolie* has took gr8 care of me thats why im now a harutchi!!! ok bye for now

hey everyone its meeeeeee lee so wassup? my skill points r very low i hope tamacoolie gets them up

of course i will lee :D :wub:

thanx mom your the best yeh

thanx lee u rock too :wub: :wub: :wub: :(

hey lee evolved into a robotchi yesterday ;) :ph34r: lee was neglected alot 2day cos i was at and open day at this school called dame allans

hi everyone its mee so im a teenager now horraaaayy!!! i can play all the games!!!!!!!!![/color]

ahh lee is taking a bath he is still a robotchi. go on lee keep it up get ya self all clean and shinny!!

having a bath is soooooo much fun mommy!

im glad u like it

no i LOVE IT!!

LOL lee u are funny!!

okay i was coming back from school with my tama and what did i see it evolved into a mamatichi!!! they are seriously cute :D

hi im lee and im a MAMATECHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im reeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllly cute even if i do say so myself bye

COLOUR CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok here are the colours!

lee will be talking in bold green text

i will be talking in bold purple text

we both will be talking in bold yellow text

P.S IF YOU NO HOW TO USE COLOURS SUCH AS PINK LILAC AND OTHER COLOURS NOT IN THE MENU PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME I WILL APPRIECIATE AN ANSWER QUICKLY THANK YOU

olay!!

hi everyone lee is still a mamatechi i havent really been playing on him i could write a little story about returning my tama but i dont want write about it ok[/size][/b]

i cant really be bothered to play with lee but he is still a mamatechi skill points are low and he is 6 or 7

im too neglected to speak

dont be like dat say something lee

ok bye

COLOUR CHANGE!

i will be talking in bold red text.

lee will be talking in bold orange text

as for both of us well forget it

ok on with the news

yesterday i changed the time to 2.59 and i got the matchmaker hoooraaaay. this is the first time i actually got the matchmaker wihtout reseting or mating with a different tama. and i got a beatiful baby girl! hmmm now what shall i name her

ok i changed the time on my tama last night to 23.59 and waited on min and then my tama looked at its child and when i wasnt looking it had gone. hooray! im gonna be on my secound gen in da morning so i was happy. i woke up before my tama and waited for it to wake up. it was a girl and i name her gem. :eek: i played ALOT of jumping rope and i mean ALOT! :lol: i wanted a harutchi or a mizutamatchi but guess what i got a puchiti :D :huh: i hope it evolves into a mimitchi! yeh

oh and gem will be talking in *checks colours* bold purple text

hey everyone its meeee gem ill introuduce myself. ok im lee the mametchis daughter and my name is gem as sed before. I PLAYED SOOOOO MUCH JUMPING ROPE AS A BABY I CRIED BUT TAMACOOLIE SORTED THAT OUT :lol: thankies mom! when im older i wanna be a mimitchi yeh :huh:

Latest posts

Back