my tamas log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horse lover26

Reaction score
my tamas stats

name:pirsi

age 3

type:eek:nionotchi

training 2

lb:20

gen:1g

i cant rember what he was before cause my tamagotchi ran out of batteries

tomorrow hes going to turn into an adult

i want him to be a :) or a :furawatchi:

see ya tomorrow

ive just woken up and my tama is aslleep

7:29 im going to change the time so he will evolve

Last edited by a moderator:
7:58 i played some games

im bored :huh:

im tired of waiting im gonna have breakfast

i cant bring my laptop cause theres no signal in the dinning room

ill go play some games

2:09 pm ive been to the shops but they i just checked in gamelys for v3s but none there, there were american v2s i wanted to buy one but my dad said it wasnt worth it i told him i would pay for it with my own money but he said i could save up for something specile like a playstation but i dont want a playstation. but he said that i could save up for a v3 but i said i have enoth for both of them (which i do)aand anyway if gamely dont have them then there not out in england but he said that we know someon whos goin to america which is my grandma and granpa who are going to florida were seeing them on tuesdayand my friend who are going to new york were seeing tomorrow so i agreed but i still could of bought both of them. and its still not fair because my brother has got to tamagotchis(but i broke the v2 by trying to debug it)but hes buying another.anyway i hope my granny and grandpa are getting me one im really exited about the tamagotchi

nothings happened yet but hes rang a few times heres his stats

happy:4/4

hungry:4/4

training:8/9

weight:22lb

point:2203p

stage:teen

p.s pm me if you cant buy v3 in new york or florida

Last edited by a moderator:
im really anoyed now he's still an onionotchi in his teens and he's 5

he's ment to change when he's 4 and he's going to sleep soon as its 8:28 pm

why wont he change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill just do some stats

happy:4/4

hungry:4/4

training:9/9

wieght:43lb(hes a bit over weight)

point:2203

stage:teen

im gonna play a few games to get his weight down

i went on a walk with pirsi and its just in time cause it jucking it down put im inside. my grandparent are comin today and there going to america on thrusday so im asking them to get my v3.im bored so im gonna make abed for my tamagotchi two atuly cause ill soon have a v3

yayyyy!!!!!!!

4:13pm he's coming up to the screen now. ohhhh i just look outside its not raining so hard and the sun come out and dircectly infront of me is the brightess rainbow ive ever seen athere is a fainter one above it its fading now i can see faintly the end of the bright rainbow now it disserpered oh well its sunny now

Latest posts

Back