My Tamagotchi's Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boo100

Reaction score
At the Mo Boo is a teenage. She got 8am this morning and then turn into a teenage and went back to sleep what a moment. Well now she's doing nothing she is not hungery and is very happy. She is 23LB and 1 year okd. she has 50p and she is my 1st Gen. I love her to bits. She has music, Hair Gel, Love potion and a costume. She has Fruit Jucie,Bananas, Ice cream, fish, steak, whole cake, cheese, omelet, beef bowl, hot dog and bread. She does nothing she doesn't want to play any games she doesn't get ill or has a tooth ache, she doesn't call me for no reason, or get upset and cries. Can somebody please help to why she doesn't wan't to do anything. Please post me.

Boo100

You have to feed her a snack to play games. If she's not an adult, she can't play with the clothes or trumpet or costumes. The only things she can play with are ball, shovel, darts, and plant when she is younger then adult age. Adults don't play with balls, even though they play Heading.

You have to feed her a snack to play games. If she's not an adult, she can't play with the clothes or trumpet or costumes. The only things she can play with are ball, shovel, darts, and plant when she is younger then adult age. Adults don't play with balls, even though they play Heading.
Thank you i know that she usally calls me all the time but now nothing she hasn't been hurgry for 8HOURS.

The character sometimes gets a tooth ache. A big tooth appears to the right of its head. You have to give it medicine. Also, sometimes it won't eat a meal because it is too full. You have to leave it on for a while for it to lose a hungry heart.

The character sometimes gets a tooth ache. A big tooth appears to the right of its head. You have to give it medicine. Also, sometimes it won't eat a meal because it is too full. You have to leave it on for a while for it to lose a hungry heart.
Thank you

Hello,

Boo got hurgry for the first time in 12 hours WOW. She also wanted to play games hs is my little Boo again. She is my Boo. If you want to give some name for when the match maker comes feel free to add post on here. I dont mind it i swear. Me a pokemonlover will chocie the best 1 the day before i name the baby. and the best name will be posted on her with the person with idea for that name.

Boo100

Back