My Tamagotchi v4 Log! (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-fan14

Reaction score
Heyy, my names Tama-Fan14 and this is my Tamagotchi v4 Log! :(

I have always loved Tamagotchi's and owned them for years. I have about 15 all together.

Anyway so the other day i decided to reset one of my old version 4's as they have always been my favourite version. It is turquoise with orange, yellow and red flames and the bobble on top of the aerial is red.

I have a boy and his name is Rocky. He is already an adult and has a little baby girl as i gave him a love potion and connected him with my sisters tamagotchi, so now he is a father! :(

Growing up he has had a few very cute characters...

Baby - Tsubutchi

Toddler - Puchitchi

Teenager - Itchigotchi

Adult - Togetchi

He is a Togetchi at the moment and he looks like a slice of toast! Hahaha

I will post again later as i need to feed Rocky and his baby girl.

Tama-Fan14 ;)

Morning all!

So this morning Rocky and his baby girl woke up at 9 o'clock ready for a long day ahead of them. Today is my last day with Rocky, as tonight he will leave and i will start looking after his baby girl. (Havent chosen a name for her yet though!) So because it's his last day, i thought i would go on Tama Town with him for a bit and let him spend some quality time with his baby girl. :)

I have decided for my daily log, im going to put down some stats for the tamagotchis i get. So this is Rocky's first and last stats! :D

Hungry ♥♥♥♥

Happy ♥♥♥♥

Training III

Intelligence 38

Fashion 30

Kind 121

Year 4

Weight 84 (!!)

Name Rocky

Gender Boy

Generation 1G

Point 10300

I will post again later or tomorrow because the weather is lovely here in England, so me and Rocky are going to go outside! :(

Tama-fan14 :)

Back