My Tamagotchi v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama14

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HIYA[/SIZE] :D

Hello everyone welcome to my tamagotchi v4 log. My log is all about how my tamagotchi is getting on. First i am going to tell you a bit about my tama. Well i am on generation 1 and have a Mohitamatchi girl called BERRY who should hopefully evolve into a teenager tonight. I would really like her to evolve into a Young Mimitchi because they look really sweet. I have got the five shop cheat codes and a few more items. I havent yet got the souvenirs from Tama town yet, but ill do that when BERRY is a teenager and can go to school. I havent yet decided which Elementry school teacher i am going to choose to teach BERRY i will decide when she evolves so that i look at the v4 growth chart and see which teacher i need to evolve into a cool character. :D Im gonna go and play jumping rope now because BERRY is getting a bit over weight.

Good Bye

<_<

[SIZE=14pt]BERRY EVOLVED[/SIZE] :D

Just now when i got out the shower my tamagotchi started bleaping. Then the evolve noise went off! BERRY evolved into a really cute and small... YOUNG DOROTCHI! She looks so sweet and i am really glad she evolved into that. :D I looked on the v4 growth chart and if BERRY has Mr.Turtlepedia as her teacher she will evolve into a Pukatchi! Which i think are really sweet, so i am having him as her teacher. As i said i would im gonna go on tama town now to get the souvenirs. Then i will probably play jumping rope.

Good Bye

^_^

[SIZE=14pt]NORMAL DAY![/SIZE] :p

Today has been a normal day really i woke up and took BERRY to school a few times and then played jumping rope to loose some weight, but she is still really over weight. I still havent been on tamatown to get the souvenirs yet. I havent realy found time to because i have had loads of homework this week. I will probably go on it later. But i cant go on it at 9:00pm because Ugly Betty is on then so im gonna watch that. Even though i watched the same one on wednesday. After BERRY going to school millions she now has 55 intelligence points! But she still needs more. AAHHHH!!!! that is so sweet BERRY was just in the bath smiling and throwing bubbles around. How cute. Im gonna go on tamatown now. Ill post when i get off it.

Good Bye

:huh:

Latest posts

Back