My Tamagotchi Logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
V1 (purple)

Name: Chime

Tamagotchi Type: Ichigotchi

V2 (orange/purple/red one)'

Name: Cooki

Tamagotchi Type: Whaleitchi (sorry if spelt wrong_

V2 (white candy one)

Name: Piper

Tamagotchi Type: Oldie

V3 (blue army)

Name: Scope

Tamagotchi Type: Hinatchi

I just caught Cooki doing close ups! It was sooo cute! She is very pretty.

Chime got sick today! I wasn't watching her and when I did the sick skull appeared and it took FOUR shots to heal her. I only left her alone for a couple of minutes. She'll probably change tomorrow as shes three years old and tamas usually evolve at age four.

Piper is 13 years old but she actually is MUCH older. I had her on pause for a month or two, and if I hadn't done that she would have died a LONG LONG time ago. Just the thought of her passing away now gives me shivers. I've had Piper for so long. She wa s baby, then a starfish, then a strawberry, then teh tamagotchi was squiggly legs. She's sorta ugly now (never liked the looks of oldies) but I love her!!!!

Scope seems perfectly fine today. Usually she's always pooping and is always hungry but today she seems very well. I am treating her extra nicely. Let me give you the friend update: Cooki is good friends with Piper and pals with Chime. She barely knows Scope at all. Piper is good friends with ONLY Cooki, nobody else. Chime is friends with Piper and Cooki but isn't too close with Piper (she treasures Cooki) and Scope only knows that the others are alive. He isn't really friends eith them. He has never connected with anybody.

That's it for now. I'll update later! ^_^

*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs. If you wish to comment, please use the PM system*

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back