My Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Hi! This is my new log. My final one.... I think.

Well, right now, I currently only have a V3 running. It's a boy and his name is Spiff. He's a Piroriroritchi.

He loves basketball, and hates parfaits. Oh! Did I mention.... his favourite type of fast food is french fries??

[SIZE=30pt]GUESS WHAT EXCITING NEWS!!![/SIZE]

I got a V4! It's the sunflower design! It's a girl, named Hamsy. I've already gone on TamaTown and she's just evolved - into a Mizutamatchi! Oh, I'm SO proud of my little one! Oh, and by the way, I got it at Wal-Mart.

Guess what. Spiff died. I have a girl named Bella. She's a Nikatchi.

Hamsy is now a Ponitchi from a Young Memetchi. I woke her up and she just got a job! She's a bank worker. Woot for Hamsy!

Ham-sy, Ham-sy, Ham-sy! Hip-hip-hooray!

I thought about baby names, too. For when she gets the Matchmaker, I mean. She's only 3 right now, but still. The Matchmaker will come in about 3-4-5 days. If I get a baby girl, I'll name her Azul. I'll be a grandmother!! And she'll be a mother, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I took Hamsy to work. Guess what?! The Nazotchi came and gave her 2060 points as a salary! Woohoo! I mean.... woot.... haha.... I don't know what I mean!!!

But anyway, now she has 171 Intelligence points, and only 27 Style points and only 30 Kindness points. Cute little Ponitchi! I bought her a cuckoo clock for 7000 points today. And, I mean, does she ever LOVE it!!

P.S. Today I went to the spelling bee, and came in third! I mean, YEEEEEESSSSSS! I got a medal. It was bronze.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back