My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loveable_Chick

Reaction score
Welcome to my log!

Pris is the name!

Shopping is the game!

Crack!Could it be a bird or a plane?No it's Pris.Pris is a cute little baby girl. Well was anyways...right now she is an adult. I got my v3 Tamagotchi on 12*17*06.My tamagotchi went from Baby Girl-->Tamatchi-->Obotchi-->Kuchipatchi!Pris is only 4 years old. About to be 5 today. She is 51 pounds.Hungry,Happy,and training all full!Pris is a spoiled cute little girl.Pris is waiting to meet that little someone one day.If anyone is interested in knowing more about my Tamagotchi then please go ahead and post a reply. Remember to follow all rules and be respectful. If you need help then go to https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Help or go to the top of the page and go to extras and then click on help. Okay that is all for now. Bye everyone! :wacko:

Hello, everyone!Today Pris has just been relaxing. ;) She is 5 years old. Almost 6 years.She is 57 pounds. Hungry and happy full. Training also full.She still hasn't found that special someone yet. Pris only has 2988 points.She has got to play some more games to get some gifts.Pris loves getting gifts. Pris is a Kuchipatchi as you saw in the last post. Pris has an RC car 2,make-up,ball,honey,a cuckoo clock, a costume,a cap,wings,wieghts,bow, RC toy, a wig, a pen,a clone, and another ball. Pris always falls when she gets on a ball. :D Ok that's all for now.If you need help just go to https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Help. Or go to the top of your page and go to extras, then click on help. If anyone can't find what they are looking for in help, then you can PM me and I will be happy to help. :D If you want to know more about my tamagotchi, then please go ahead and post a reply.Okay, buh bye! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I have come with wonderful news.The matchmaker has come.The daddy of the new baby boy is a Memetchi!I'm so happy for Pris and the Memetchi. I will miss Pris a lot! :( I hope she and Memetchi make it back to the home planet safely. I will end this log today. Pris says she will miss everyone! I will make a new log for the baby boy starting tomorrow.Ok well bye everyone! If you need to search posts or need help go to the top of your page and go to extras ,then click on my assistant.Buh bye everyone! Kuchipatchi :lol: <3 Memetchi :)

Latest posts

Back