My Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatamagirlie

Reaction score
Hidy is a young mametchi! Yay! I'm going to take super good care of her so she turns into a :rolleyes: . Hidy can finally balance on a ball! I've been working on that since she was a child. Right now she's WAY overweight. I'm going to take her to school tomorrow and let the kids exercise her. I still have yet to donate 5000 to the king. I got all the secret codes for the shop. If you come back tomorrow I'll share them with you. :angry: And I never break my promises. Mom's calling-gotta go! Remember come back tomorrow!!!!! :rolleyes:

Today, as I promised, I am going to share shop passwords.

Here they are:

Cake:ABBAACBA

Steak:BCABACBC

Cuckoo Clock:CBACCABC

RC car 2:AABBCACB

Stuffed Animal (costume):CACABABC

Hair Gel:ACBBBACC

Love Potion (honey):BCBCCABA

If I made a mistake please pm me and I'll fix it.

Hidy has been perfectly fine over the past few days she is still overweight but not as much as she was. I have donated a total of 2000 something to the king.Other than that I don't have anything to talk about.See ya later! Oh and if you own a V2 I scooped up shop passwords for it. Come back tomorrow and get the other passwords.

Well here are the V2 passwords:

Costume: CBAACABC

Hair gel: ACBCABAC

Love potion: BCBACABA

Steak: BACBCACB

Whole cake: ABBACBCC

I got these passwords from a friend. :huh:

Anyways Hidy is doing great! She is going to turn 3 today! She continues to be overweight-but not for long! Other than that I have nothing to say. Bye! :mellow:

Latest posts

Back