My Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
Im gonna restart one of my V3 tamas, a transparent black one. The character on it is ugly its a Nikatchi........BLAH!!

A pulsing egg.................. If its a girl, its name will be Rui, a boy Sugoi.

How cute!! a new little baby named Sugoi bouncing around the screen!!!..............Well, inching around the screen. :mellow:

I played "Get" and got 150. Im planning to buy the chest in my shop for 200. :mellow:

The game Get is sooo slow its very boring to. You get the good games owhen your tama turns into a teen.

My little baby was hungry, I fed him Sushi!!! He's so cute. I wish tamas would come out of the screen and be your real pet!

OHHHHHHHHH he's sick!! It's okay.................... 2 shots did the trick!!! :mellow:

Its been a while..........................but my baby evolved into a tamatchi!!! just like Momo!!!

Momos a girl, and Sugois a boy!! thier are going to marry when their adults!!! OOOOOOOO i cant wait!!!

sorry ive been for a while. well sugoi is a 2 year old 5 training point teen. hes so cute. hes a patapatchi *0*

Latest posts

Back