My Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamafan18

Reaction score
B) WELCOME

Hello everyone welcome to my tamagotchi log. As you guessed it is about my tamagotchi! I have a v4 which has a dark blue background with light blue swirls! I am currently on generation 1 and i have a baby boy called WIZZ! He should hopefully evolve into a child soon. Anyway i have got the 5 shop cheat codes and the playhouse and slide. Which i hope WIZZ! will loves playing with when he is a child! Ooh i forgot to say when WIZZ! is talking the writing will be RED!

Before writing this post me and WIZZ! went to tama town for a while and we had a great time. We got the Passport, Brochure, poster2 and the little car souvenir from in the mall. Then we went to the Gotchi station and went to GuruGuru Town and Mame City. We got the Ladder, Drill and Hammer from a hardware store in Mame City and we got a Smoothie and a Jug of Milk from GuruGuru Town. It was very fun! Did you like Tama town, GuruGuru Town and Mame City WIZZ!??

Yes, it was lovely i cant wait to go to pre-school and meet my class mates. Tamafan18 says that it is going to be so much fun there. I wonder when i will evolve into a child because i want to play on the slide and in the playhouse. Bye x

Im gonna go now and maybe play Jumping Rope. Ill post soon.

Good Bye

:D

PS. WIZZ! just evolved into a Petitchi! He is so sweet! :p

Latest posts

Back