My Tamagotchi Journal!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
Well, it's my 2ND day of being a member of TamaTalk. I have a Version #4 of Tamagotchis. It's a girl Mimitchi (the character I was totally hoping for) named Carla.

Hungry: Full

Happy: *

Carla is 5 years old and weighs 68 lb. I like to talk about my Tamagotchis (I just like calling them Gotchis, though) so this may be a long entry. I really want a Music Star Gotchi! They look pretty awesome, you know? She's in the 1ST Generation and she works at a clothes place. She goes to work with a hanger. I have my website, GotchiGroove (the link is in my signature) but I'm not sure if I should start a Blogagotchi... what do you think? PM me if you want to suggest if I should start a new site or stick with GotchiGroove!

I just realized... what the heck is TamaTown? I was reading another log and heard about it. I'm going to get on the Tamagotchi website.

CARLA: Today is awesome! I might get to go to TamaTown! Could this day get any better?!

CARLA: I went to TamaTown with Mom and I played some games and we bought a pencil for 200 P and a ball for 500 P!

Yes, Carla, I know... I was there too if you forgot. Well, she's right. Her ball is her first toy. Pretty amazing, huh? I found out that shovels and chests and lamps get you Ps (points) so I'm buying lots of those. Finally, the day Carla has a child of her own, I'll open these gifts. Until then, Carla's going to be playing games (her favorite is Dance) and playing with her ball. She just played with it and she fell off... she's not very pleased about that. Now, Carla has never connected with other Gotchis and she is very lonely. I found Carla a... well, I guess I could call it PenPal?

CARLA: Really, Mom?! Sweet! Let's call it PencilBuddies!

Okay Carla. Well, I got the letter and the letter says:

Dear PenPal: Hello! I'm Candy. I'm a Memetchi and I need a friend. I'd be glad to be your friend! I like to write and I work at the hospital. I'm a nurse! Please write back soon! ~Candy

That was sweet of her! Look, let's use this pencil I got you and write Candy back, okay?

CARLA: Okay!

Carla wrote Candy back. The letter looked like this:

Dear Candy: Hi! I'm Carla. I'm a Mimitchi and I am happy I can be your PencilBuddy! I like to color and watch TamaTV. I work at the clothes store. You know, Threads? I work there! Working at Threads is cool. I like lollipops too! Especially the grape ones with the bubble gum in the middle! ~CARLA

I'm a bad person! Carla... well, died because of fatigue. I'm not sad because I know Carla's having a good time at her home planet. I'm resetting my Tamgotchi V4, hoping I might have a better start. If it's a girl, Emma! If it's a boy, DJ! I filled in the time, my birthday, and the username. Now, a little egg is bouncing around. I'm remembering Carla's baby days... I know Carla's watching the egg, eager to see the gender. Yes, it's hatching! GIRL! Success! Now, to name her... There! I put the name Emma in. Little Emma the Babytchi is bouncing around. I'll feed her some Scones and Sushi. Now, for a game of Jumping Rope! I'll post back later, because I want to play some games with Emma. I'll post back when she hatches! I might even take her to T-A-M-A-T-O-W-N! I can't let Emma know where. It's a surprise. If you want to wish Emma luck, feel free to PM me and tell Emma hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrr, I'm not in a good mood! On TamaTown, I earned like, 2200 P but I accidentally exited and I didn't get my points! Could my day get any worse? Emma's day has been pretty good because she just won 400 P from Jumping Rope!

EMMA: Today has been perfect!

I got Emma a cute little diary to celebrate her birth, but she can't write in it yet. She honestly can't write anything at all! So, I have people PM-ing me with answers to the riddle in my signature. I already found next month's riddle. I'm excited for the month to end and for 2009 to come! Yay!

Back