my tama v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mametchi256

Reaction score
hi! my v4 is on g2 and is currently a hawiacotchi named davis. he just got mail! its a poo! poor davis he"s not having much luck with the mail :mellow: his current stats are : 17 intelligence 16 art/fashion and 24 social/kindness 1yr old and 74lb v4s are awesome! post back later :rolleyes: sorry, i forgot to say that davis will evolve tonight :eek: yay! :D . post back when something exciting happens

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! my v4 is on g2 and is currently a hawiacotchi named davis. he just got mail! its a poo! poor davis he"s not having much luck with the mail :mellow: his current stats are : 17 intelligence 16 art/fashion and 24 social/kindness 1yr old and 74lb v4s are awesome! post back later :) sorry, i forgot to say that davis will evolve tonight :wacko: yay! :ph34r: . post back when something exciting happens
sorry i havent posted in a long time , but i have a gourmetchi named eddie. also if you want to know how to get one all you have to do is get all skill points over 10 take good care, and make it weight about 52lb preferd toddler: mizutamatchi. :lol:

eddie evolved this morning into....tosakatchi

my generation on v4

baby: tsubutchi

toddler: mizutamatchi

teen: gourmetchi

adult: tosakatchi

job:

partner:

Latest posts

Back