my tama v4.5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi yesterday I got my new tamagotchi v4.5. I have been looking everywhere for one then I finally found a red with black and white butterflies and one flower at the target by my grandmas house.......anyway.....the reason I started my log today is because I didn't open my tama until 8:30 at night and since I am sick and taking medicine that makes me tired i went to bed at 9:00 and didnt get a chance to write. My tama hatched at 8:33 and when I found out it was a boy I got mad. :( well please DO NOT POST UNLESS I ASK YOU TO :D (sorry if I sound rude) well now the moment you have been waiting for my log......

** THIS LOG IS FROM TODAY**

NAME: Cody

GENERATION:1

WEIGHT:18 LBS

HUNGRY: ;) :D :p :mimitchi:

HAPPY: :mimitchi: :( :( :(

TRAINING: [!]

SKILL POINTS:

(1) 3

(2) 4

(3) 6

right now cody is a........ kuchitamatchi (toddler)

wait cody wants to say a few things

hi I am cody I really like to play climb I can jump up to 27 :( well my mommy is yelling at me to stop typing so bye bye.

well I gotta go too bye. by the way you can post on this one but I will only allow 1 reply

ciao, love mimitchigirl25 and cody

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, right now cody is sleeping next to his brother brian(v4),sister miley(v4) and his other sister(v4) who just had a baby girl mary. anyway I am excited because this is the first time one of my tamagotchis has had a baby.I am now going to keep a log on the new baby and her mom mary. :D :lol: remember if you have any comments or questinos DO NOT POST.PM ME.

anyway here is the log for mary and her baby.

NAMES: MARY AND HER BABY

AGES:MARY:5 BABY:0

GEN. 1G

WEIGHT:68

HUNGRY: :) ;) :angry: :angry:

HAPPY: :( :( B) :hitodetchi:

TRAINING:0/10

SKILL:

(1)1

(2)6

(3)3

anyway mary is a masktchi she looks like this :ph34r:

also i will repost when cody wakes up

yay cody finally woke up.anyway here are his stats *REMEMBER DO NOT POST*

and please comment by PMing me because i want to know what you think

GENERATION:1g

WEIGHT:39 LBS

HUNGRY: :) ;) :angry: :angry:

HAPPY: :( :( B) :hitodetchi:

TRAINING: [!]

SKILL POINTS:

(1)7

(2)4

(3)6

hi its me again with cody and his siblings

like I said earlier cody's sister mary had a baby girl today and now he is an uncle!

wow,anyway i will keep a mini log on all my tamas in my signature and I will also keep a log on the new baby. I have decided to name the new baby annie after one of my friends who gave me the tama. btw everyone wants to say somthing

cody: hi everyone I want to thank you for reading my log! also I am excited to be an uncle at my age. well bye ~cody

brian: hi everybody. I am so happy to be growing up! I heard that my sister had a baby girl today but I didnt get to see her yet :angry: o well :rolleyes: bye! ~brian

miley: hi i am miley i am 2 years old and i love the color pink. i also want to be a singer like my sister mary who had a baby today .i got to see her a few minutes ago i gave her my lion doll she was soooo cute well bye. :D ~miley

mary: hello... -_- i am soooo tired the baby keeps crying and crying i tried to feed her but she wont eat..........hold on she pooped...... ok all better, i dont know what to do i cant even go to the store or to my job that i got today.p.s. im a singer now ... well :( :angry: i gotta go now the baby is crying bye ~mary

annie: wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

well there you go (getting head ache from baby) i gotta run bye :wub: :D :D :D

hey its me with cody and his siblings. cody just changed into a teen so here are his stats

WEIGHT:51 LBS

HUNGRY: :p :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi:

HAPPY: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :unsure:

TRAINING: [!!]

SKILL POINTS:

(1)7

(2)4

(3)6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cody evolved into a daiyatchi (teenager). copy and paste the link below to see what he looks like..... https://www.freewebs.com/tamav3/pop%20up%20characters.htm

i really would like to thank you for reading this it makes me and all my tamas happy i really want anyone who reads this to PM me telling me what you think and if i should start a new log on the second generation on my v4.5 so thanks :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :D :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :lol: :wub:

hey everybody! here are cody's stats

WEIGHT:51 LBS

HUNGRY: :ph34r: ^_^ :D :ichigotchi:

HAPPY: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:

TRAINING: [ :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ]

SKILL POINTS:

Funny: 7

Geogous:4

Spiritual:6

* NOTES*

* PLEASE DO NOT POST ON MY LOG

** AFTER READING ALWAYS PM ME TO COMMENT PLEASE

*** THANK YOU FOR READING

WELL I WILL POST BACK LATER TODAY WITH NEWS( I MIGHT GET ANOTHER V4.5 TODAY) well gotta run~ mimitchigirl25, cody,mary,annie,miley and brian

news flash i got 2 new v4.5s! cody has two new sisters!

here all my tamas and and thier designs

number ~version ~ color/design ~ creature's name

(1) version4 ~ glow in the dark ~ mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2) version4 ~ lavender flowers ~brian

(3) version4 ~ psycho colors ~ miley

(4) version4.5 ~ red butterflies ~ cody

(5) version4.5 ~ yellow mood ~ miley *** new***

(6) version4.5 ~ purple lavalamp ~ lily *** new***

anyway I will be starting a triple log in a couple minutes on miley lily and cody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bye bye love all of us :)

Latest posts

Back