My Tama V3 Log! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamiyo

Reaction score
Yay! My tama log! I'll finally tell you about my tamas. Right now I have an underwater design tama: its a girl, the egg just hatched! Her name is Lolli, short for lollipop! After feeding her and excersizing her, she again ways in at 7 pounds! I think she likes the game "Get!" She got sick and I already healed her twice, and she had an 'accident' that I've cleaned up. I can't wait to see what she can turn into as a toddler! To me, a tama has its own personality, and I think this is going to be a good one! :D

(He he, I'm naughty, I haven't been on it two days! lol) Lolli changed into a toddler!!!!! She's a Mizutamatchi, which I have gotten the last 6 times on some of my other tamagotchis! :pochitchi: She's healthy, and now she has new games to play! ^^ I wonder what she'll be like as a teen.. :marumimitchi: Well, right now, she's in my sleepover bag, which is at my mom's work!! :gozarutchi: But she's paused, and she'll be back around 5:00! :chohimetchi: I can't wait!

-TMY

Latest posts

Back