*~mY TaMA LoG~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl550

Reaction score
Well I have two tamagotchis one v2 and one v3. On my v3 I have a Piroriroritchi and on my v2 I have a Mametchi. Here are there stats!

v3

name:COLA

traning:llll

weight:56lb

generation:3

hungry:full

happy:full

type:piroriroritchi

v2

name:pEPSI

training:lll

weight:35lb

generation:i

type:Mametchi

and soon I am getting another v3 pink with bows *YAY*

Last edited by a moderator:
well PEPSI is just moving around the screen doing nothing and cola is doing the same ;) WAIT PEPSI HAS TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! I got her to the toilet just in time *whipes the sweat of her forhead* well I will post more later bye!, PEPSI and COLA say bye to AWWWW! isent that precious! :angry:

PEPSI should evolve tommorow *~YES~* I hope that he turns into a pyonkotchi it is adorable well all I can do is hope that I get the character I want :angry:

The most tragic thing happend my tama v3 fell into water and it just shut down I was crying so much that my mom went into the the other room and gave me my present that I was going to get on Easter it was a pink bow v3 that I have wanted so bad and it was really special becuase every store I went to the tama v3s were all soled out but now I feel bad because it was really ment to be a very special Easter present

well now since I had to restart my tama and I had to open my new pink bows v3 so on the v3 that got in the water turned into a tamatchi and her name is nacho and on my new v3 it is still a baby(I just started) well I think I should type ther stats here they are

v3 blue camo

name:nacho

training:l

weight:34lb

generation:1

type:tamatchi

v3 pink with bows

name:candy

training:0

weight:16lb

generation:l

type:baby girl

candy should evolve any minute so I will post what it evolvs into later

CANDY IS EVOLVING SHE IS A TAMATCHI AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! CANDY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! SO THAT MEANS ON BOTH OF MY V3s I HAVE THE SAME CHARACTER I HAVE TWINS!!!!! *YAY*

there still twins while I was at at a sleepover I stared down at my two v3s and they both evolved into young mametchi's they are adorable I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !! :rolleyes:

I hope that candy turns into a pyonkotchi and I hope nacho turns into mametchi well I guess they will evolve at the same time because they are both the same thing and so far have been evolving at the same time well I will popst soon bye********<flowers

<_< :huh:

sorry I havent posted in a while but I have been busy taking perfect care of my v3s they are going to evolve today I hope candy turns into a pyonkotchi and I HOPE NACHO TURNS INTO A MAMETCHI!!!!!!! :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well candy evolved into a furwatchi that looks like this> :) and nacho turned into a a duck looking thing with rectangular lips EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! ITS SO UGLY I TOOK PERFECT CARE OF IT AWWWWW! MAN I WILL POST LATER!!!!!!!! :blink: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
well since I didnt like the character on my blue camo v3 I restarted and now I have a baby girl named kiwi she evolved into a misumatchi yay!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL i RESTARTED MY BLUE CAMO V3 AGAIN AND NOW ITS A TAMATCHI NAMED KIWI AND MY FRIEND JOSH IS OVER NOW AND WE ARE BOTH CONNECTING ARE V3S IT IS SO CUTE POST LATER BYE!!!!!!!! :huh: :eek: :( :D B) :D :angry:

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS!!!!!!!! WELL ANYWAYS CANDY THE FURWATCHI LEFT AND LEFT A BABY BOY BEHIND NAMED DJ AND CURENTLY HE IS A PAPATCHI THE ONE THAT HAS WINGS, AND MY OTHER V3 IS A GIRL THAT IS ALSO A PAPATCHI THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! POST LATER BYE!!! :blink:

Latest posts

Back