My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaluv_06

Reaction score
i know its a bit late to start a tama log (one of my tamas is on the 2nd generationand the other is on the 3rd gen.), but o well! :furawatchi: since i have 2 tamas, i will have two logs. Name: Chris

Child stage:teletchi/mizutamatchi

Teen stage:hinotamatchi

Adult stage:???

Generation:2

Tama colour: Blue ocean waves

Name:Katie

Child stage:shiroteletchi/mohitamatchi

Teen stage:???

Adult stage:???

Generation:3

Tama colour: Tropical Flowers

Today Katie turned into a Young Mametchi :huh: I'm soooo happy! At the shop i got a ticket, a boombox, and some thing else. i have to go but i will uppdate tomorrow.

march 15

Chris' battery was acting up a few days ago, and his tama was saying that the battery needed to be replaced, but i just took it out and then put it back in, and it worked!!! B) :eek: So, i left the battery out for yesterday, cuz i was getting annoyed. :p today i put the battery in again, and since then(which was this morning), it has been working fine! :D Any ways,i've been connecting chris and katie so they can fall in love! :p so far, so good. plus,Chris has all 9 training points. Katie just needs one more to reach 9 points! ;) :p I LOVE V3'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D B) :D

march 18

since katie is 2 yrs old, and chris is only 0 yrs old i desided to pause katie until chris catches up. before i paused her, i bought a super cool TV!!! it was expensive tho. i cant wait to use it!!! :gozarutchi:

Latest posts

Back