My tama Log..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightnDay517

Reaction score
My first Log!

Me and my bro just got two tamagotchi v2's in the mail and we both started at the same time.

(Im sorry I dont know if this is the appropriate form.)

Mine

Color-Green With stars

Name-Night

Weight-16

Training Bars-[ ]

Gender-Boy

My Bro's

Color-Orange With stars

Name-Day

Weight-16

Training Bars-[ ]

Gender-Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

-------

Night is doing good got sick once, and pooped hes got full hearts and He generally happy, rolling around and playing. :p Anyway Im trying to treat the two of the the same to see if they evolve the same way too. If all goes well they will and we will have a nice next generation!

Actually my brother wants them different so Iguess they will be cause he will do everything against my will to do so.

They have also got aquanted and like eachother they might even be a cute couple! :lol:

(If you want you can post the way you feel about the way I do my thongs to try and improve the way I play)

Thanx Ill be back soon!

At Exactly 4:45 they evolved.

Night turned into a star lookin thing, and is currently 19 lb.s

Day turned into a ball lookin thing and is also currently 19 lb.s

Both seem to like eachother.. Ill be back later! :lol:

My first Log!
Me and my bro just got two tamagotchi v2's in the mail and we both started at the same time.

(Im sorry I dont know if this is the appropriate form.)

Mine

Color-Green With stars

Name-Night

Weight-16

Training Bars-[ ]

Gender-Boy

My Bro's

Color-Orange With stars

Name-Day

Weight-16

Training Bars-[ ]

Gender-Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1

-------

Night is doing good got sick once, and pooped hes got full hearts and He generally happy, rolling around and playing. :D Anyway Im trying to treat the two of the the same to see if they evolve the same way too. If all goes well they will and we will have a nice next generation!

Actually my brother wants them different so Iguess they will be cause he will do everything against my will to do so.

They have also got aquanted and like eachother they might even be a cute couple! :mellow:

(If you want you can post the way you feel about the way I do my thongs to try and improve the way I play)

Thanx Ill be back soon!
No yur right it shouldn't b here it should b in What's On Your Mind? A tama guide might end up moving it there o.k.

ok well im sorry about that then cause Im new here will thre admin move it?

If so Ill keep on going.

Anyway Day and Night are the same very heavy, playing games alot.

My friend taught me how to debug but Im totally against that I think thats a stupid way to just break your tama.

O thanks man!

Any way, My little brother got a hold of them when I was at work an told my mom to look after them and to my luck he totally reset with out the download option so I told him to shove his up his you know what, and got to work.

I reset it and got a girl, But I think Im gonna do a group hatch cause I want to see whats its like its currently a young mametchi (or whatever it is) and good.

Latest posts

Back