My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

January

Reaction score
HAI PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!!! i have no idea if you'll read this or not but still HAI!!!

anyways my name is January and I LOVE TAMAS!!!! and theres more to me but this log is not for me is it? ahahahaha okay lets see what i have here....

I HAVE TWO MUSIC STARS!!!! well yeah but one is quite beaten up from my cousin(shudders at the flashback) he like chucked rocks at it....okay its just embarrassing for you guys to see it...or ANYBODY TO SEE IT!!! so uhhh well, im gonna make a log(phffff obviously) about them two. i might not have time because in a week or so i have to have flute auditions for middle school next year!!!(yes im going to middle school next year!!! that means im in sixth grade :) its gonna be so scary!! xD jk jk jk) and i have the take a like placement thingy for math GOODNESS GRACIOUS! both things need so much practice i dont know if i can like play with my tamas!!!

well, they are out of batts right now so i gotta make a trip to target so tata for now! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back