My Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama aishling

Reaction score
Friday 2nd April 2010

Version 2 Version 3 Version 4

Name Lisa Lucy Ed Zak

Age 0 5 1 1

Gender Girl Girl Boy Boy

Gen. 5 1 6 4

Weight 21lb 32 lb 27lb 23lb

I am happy with their progress but I need to watch their weight (excluding Lucy).

4th April 2010

V2 Lisa

Age 1

Gender Girl

Weight 23 lbs

Gen. 5

Lucy ^_^

Age 6

Gender Girl

Weight 33lbs

Gen 1

Status Looking after baby ( Partner Tomos. Read Cupcake Ciara's log for more!)

V3 Ed

Age 2

Gender Boy

Weight 23lbs

Gen. 6

V4 Zak

Age 2

Gender Boy

Weight 19lbs

Gen 4

Every thing is going well!

Oh yeah, I forgot. I have a Music Star whose name is Ringo. He is a child and he is a kuchitamachi. He plays on the microphone and is at pre-school. His favourite toy is the car. He is cool.

If you like my log please PM me.

Tama Ash :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night Lucy and Tomos(cupcake ciara's tama) left last night. Thet left 2 girls. Mine is called Cream and Tomos' Annie. It was sad to see that they were gone this morning. :furawatchi:

V2

Lisa

Age 2

Gender Girl

Gen. 5

Character Young Mametchi

V2

Cream

Age 0

Gender Girl

Gen. 2

Character :furawatchi:

V3

Ed

Age 3

Gender Boy

Gen. 6

Character V3 teen. Still hasn't evolved. Hikotchi??

V4 Zak 3 yr Boy Gen.4 V4 Adult. Like Mametchi but with three things coming out of his head(if you know what it is please PM me. Thanks) Music Star Ringo 0 yr Boy Gen.1 Kuchitamatchi.

Everything is well. A lot of evolving tamas! Yay!

Anyway Cream the Kuribotchi is still a toddler. Lisa the Young Mametchi is 3 years old but still hasn't evolved. She'll catch up tomorrow. Ed is now 4 years old and is a Decotchi. Zak is 4 now and STILL hasn't gone to work. If you know what's happened please PM me. Last but not least, Ringo the Kuchitamatchi is still a toddler. Hopefully he'll catch up with Hilary!(check Cupcake Ciara's log for details). He now plays Rock 'n' Roll music.

Well thats all for today. If you want to ask a question pease PM me. I will answer all questions as any question is absoultely not a stupid question.

Thanks for reading! :kusatchi: :D :D :mimitchi: :furawatchi: ;) :)

Lisa the Young Mametchi still hasn't corrected herself yet, which is kind of annoying.

Cream the Kuribotchi is now Cream the little chick thing and is a teenager, she is very cute.

Ed the Decotchi is still 4 as he aged during the day. He still doing well.

Zak still hasn't got a job. but he still goes to school which I think is HILARIOUS! :lol:

Finally, Ringo the Music Star evolved into a Kikitchi(a little monkey). He has met his new band mates. Ringo is the singer, Lydia the Ringotchi is a harp player and Toby the Hinotamatchi plays the saxophone. All together they are The Starrs( as in Ringo Starr)! They play Rock 'n' Roll music.

That's all for today. See you next time!

:ph34r: :wacko: :lol: <_< :eek: :D :D

Things have been going well, so lets start with the V2s.

Cream has aged a day so she should be an adult by tomorrow.

Lisa evolved into a Gunjirotchi. If this is a bad care character please PM me, as I am concerned in case it is.

Now lets move onto my V3. Ed is 5 years old, so the Matchmaker should be coming soon.

Zak the Tosaktchi now owrks at the bank, which is a relief.

Ringo evolved into a Mametchi today. He band mates evolved as well. Lydia turned into a Mimitchi and Toby turned into a Dorotchi. They haven't gotten ANYWHERE in their music career. That will change.

That's all for today. See you next time! :huh: :huh: :p :huh: :p :)

A lot of things have been happening.

Lisa is 5 years old and married Ed yesterday and had 2 baby boys. All is well.

Cream evolved into a :p and is 4 years old.

Ed the Decotchi married Lisa and had a baby boy. He should leave tonight as he is 7 years old.

Zak is 7 and the Matchmaker hasn't come yet. If he passes away it'll be sad.

Ringo left yesterday and left baby Hiro. Hiro is a Kuchitamatchi and is following his father's footsteps. Hopefully he'll succeed in his musical career.

That's all for today. See you next time!

:angry: :huh: :D :( :( :( :angry:

Back