My Tama Log :]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaFan143

Reaction score
Helloo :D

Welcome to my log. I have a Tama v4 which is White with Pink flowers and green leaves on. It is a Boy and his Name is Pingu. He is only a baby at the moment, but will hopefully turn into a child soon!

Here are Pingu's stats for today :ichigotchi:

Hungary: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Pencil: 9

Star: 1

Flower: 0

Year:

Weight: 32lb

Name: Pingu

Generation: 1G

Gotchi Points: 660p

Before i go i have to say that Pingu has just evolved into a child! He is now a Mizutamatchi! :mametchi:

Anyway im gonna go to tama town now so i will write back to my log when i have finished there.

TamaFan143

:mametchi:

xx

Helloo :)

I got back from Tama Town about an hour ago so i have more Gotchi Points and more souvenirs and items, But there are still quite alot more i need to get.

Earlier Pingu got an Email from the pre school teacher (i forgot her name) so he now goes to the Tama Town pre school. So i have been taking him to school a few times so now he has more intelligent points, but i will keep taking him so he has lots of intellgent points for when he needs to get a job. :(

I managed to find the 5 shop codes for my Tama so i now have them. If you didnt already know they are the Pen, Clone, Love Potion (Honey), Rare Cell phone and CD3! The Clone is really random watching your Tama do exactly the same dance as another Tama which looks exactly the same! :p

Unfortunately earlier a robber came in the post and stole 300p from me! :eek: So i was quite annoyed about that but i managed to earn some money back by Playing Mimic which is the game you get when you turn into a child! B)

Anyway i am going to go now because i duno what else to write. I will write to my log maybe again later because i am not going to be able to write to my blog tomorrow because i am going to be too busy. :(

TamaFan143

:lol:

xx

Helloo :)

This is my last log entry for today. About 5 minutes Pingu went to sleep for the night so thats why this is my last entry for today. Im going to write her stats now because im not going to be able to do them tomorrow.

Training: 2

Pencil: 14

Star: 5

Flower: 0

Year: 0

Weight: 39lb

Gotchi Points: 3670p

Anyway im going to go now. I will write a new entry tomorrow.

TamaFan143

:(

xx

Helloo :(

Today Pingu evolved into a teenager! Now he is a very cute Gourmetchi! Pingu now has 3 more games which are Shape, Dance and Flag. I havent played all of them yet but Shape is quite hard, but i will get better if i keep playing it. Here are Pingu's stats for today... :D

Training: 4

Pencil: 20

Star: 15

Flower: 16

Year: 1yr

Weight: 40lb

Gotchi Points: 5170p

I just got back from Tama town and got lots more souvenirs and items and passwords for my tama. Unfortunately a robber came in the post 2 times today and both times took 500p from me :eek: , which i was really annoyed about, but i managed to earn it back by playing lots more games and getting money from Tama Town. Anyway im gonna go now because i cant be asked to write anymore. I might write another entry later if i can be bothered.

TamaFan143

:lol:

xx

Helloo :(

This is only a quick post because i am only going to tell youu one thing. About 15 minutes ago Pingu left pre school and said his Good byes to his teacher Mrs Frill. But he now goes to Tama Town Elementry school and his Teacher is the Turtle. I think his name is Mr Turtlepedia but im not quite sure :lol: :D

So i have been taking Pingu to school alot more so now he has quite a lot of Intelligent points which is good for when he turns into an adult and needs to get a job.

Anyway i will probably do another entry later. B)

TamaFan143

:eek:

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Helloo :p

This morning Pingu woke up at 9:00am but i wasnt awake then until about 30 mins later so he was on his own for a while. But when i did wake up i fed him and let him go to the loo. I have been taking Pingu to school loads this morning so now he has loads more intelligent points :( Here are Pingu's stat for the day...

Training: IIIIII

Pencil: 107

Star: 18

Flower: 32

Year: 1yr

Weight: 40lb

Gotchi Points: 6770p

Anyway im going to go now because im going to take Pingu to Tama Town. I will do another entry later. :D

TamaFan143

:(

xx

Helloo :furawatchi:

I just got back from Tama Town so now Pingu has loads more Gotchi points. He now has 12370p! :nyatchi: Also me and Pingu went into the Tama Town elementry school and he met his class mate and saw his teacher again. We played the games in the school which was the typing game and the wipe one. Pingu completed both of them and we won about 400p from playing both :ph34r: I will write another entry later.

TamaFan143

:mimitchi:

xx

Back