My Tama Jinsei log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaCrazy102

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my 2008 Tama log!!!!!!

I have a Tama V4 which is light blue with clouds on!!! It is a girl and her name is Miley. Here are Miley's stats for the moment:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 1

Pencil: 5

Star: 0

Flower: 0

Year: 0

Weight: 55lb

Name: Miley

Generation: 1G

Gotchi Points: 600p

That is my log for now so i will write back later!!!!!

TamaCrazy102

Hello again :)

I have got a lot more gotchi points because i went to TamaTown after i posted my first entry!!!!! I have got 4200 points now and most of them are from playing games and winning stuff on TamaTown.

Here is again Miley's stats for the day:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Training : 1

Pencil: 5

Star:0

Flower: 1

Year:

Weight: 58lb

Generation: 1g

Gotchi Points: 4200p as i said

I will post again later!!!!!

TamaCrazy102

Last edited by a moderator:
:( Heya!! :angry:

This is my last entry in my log for the day!!!!! About half an hour ago, Miley went to sleep for the night so thats why this is my last entry for today. Im going to write her stats now because im not going to be able to do them tomorrow.

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥

Training: 2

Pencil: 6

Flower: 1

Year: 0

Weight: 38lb

Generation: 1G

Gotchi Points: 4410p

Bye

TamaCrazy102

xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Helllo :(

Today Miley evolved into a teenager which is a Young Mimitchi. I have just been into TamaTown and earned lots of gotchi points. I earned around 1000 gotchi points!!!! I really wanted Miley to evolve into a Young Kutchipatchi because they are really cute, not that Young Mimitchi's aren't cute! I got some post and the king posted me 900 gotchi points and i don't know why i have only been playing games. Which reminded me i have got, Jumping Rope, Mimic, Shape, Flag and Dance as my games and they are all cool!!!!!!

Anyway i'd better get going to TamaTown to earn some more gotchi points!!!!!!! I have got 7210 gotchi points!!!!!!!

Anyway i have got to go now! I will post back later!!

Bye

TamaCrazy102

xx :D

Hello again!!!!

I woke up this morning to find Miley not awake so i went downstairs and had my breakfast. When i came back up she was awake so i played a few games with her which were Jumping Rope, Dance, Shape and Flag which Miley likes!!!!!!!!

This is her stats for today:

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Training: 2

Pencil: 25

Flower: 15

Year: 2

Weight: 92lb

Generation: 1g

Gotchi Points: 10630p

Well i am going to go onto tama town now!!!

TamaCrazy102

Back