My tama is 0 pounds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnygal4321

Reaction score
My tama is an adult but she weighs 0 pounds i keep feeding her but she wont gain weight :angry: Help what is wrong with it

Last edited by a moderator:
My tama is an adult but she weighs 0 pounds i keep feeding her but she wont gain weight :) Help what is wrong with it
It is probably a glitch, it is not a common glitch though. What version is it? I may be able to help.

Maybe, you need to feed it on a daily diet, and dont feed it too much

I think your tama is 0 pounds beacuse, When a tama is played with alot, it burns of pounds, Like exercise,

Wellatleast my tama did^^;

Hope I helped~!

V4, that helps a lot! V4's are known for many glitches, it is nothing to worry about, take good care, or just reset it, but if it doesn't get sick a lot, you can keep it, and it will be a healthy tama!

Was your tamagotchi the charecter that looks similar to a strawberry when it was a teenager?

if your tama is ichigotchi then it's normal. ichigotchi can go as low as 0 pounds, like ura young violetchi on the v4.5.

;)

Maybe, you need to feed it on a daily diet, and dont feed it too muchI think your tama is 0 pounds beacuse, When a tama is played with alot, it burns of pounds, Like exercise,

Wellatleast my tama did^^;

Hope I helped~!
If your Tamagotchi is an adult its not possible for it to lose that much wait to end up weighing only 0 Pounds.

If your Tamagotchi is an adult the least in can way is 20-30 LB. Thats at least what I heard.

But if its is 0 pounds then it might be a minor glitch. Wait and see the next generation, if nothing changed then try restarting.

I know this happened on the Tamagotchi V.2 or V.3 with the ichigotchi weighing only at 0LB. But I never heard of an adult weighing at only 0 Pounds.

If you need any more help please PM me if you wish.

:p

oh that happened to me once!! i was laughing so hard when i saw my young mametchi weighing 0 pounds!!! it just a minor glitch trust me. it doesn't do anything else ^_^ ;) :p

the character is violetchi thamks to all of u who say it is a glitch but if it wont gain wait and it ways 0 pounds then wont it die I give a special thanks to tamagotchicheerleader for the help

i've had this before. it's just a regular glitch. did you happen to have an itchigothi as a teen? i did, and when i exercised it, it kept losing weight. it kept happening when it evolved into a mimitchi, so i thought "awesome". the game will think that you're keeping your tama healthy, and you'll have half the work! ^_^

:lol: :lol: :lol: kutchi999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
AND DON'T RESTART IT, BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW BENEFICIAL GLITCHES!!! teehee

(dont be offended by my overly capitalized text!) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: kutchi999 :lol: :lol: ^_^

HaHaHa! It's either a glitch or you have done some bugging into your tama. Have you ever debugged before? Probably some kind of glitch in bugging. :p :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back