my tama diary.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi98

Reaction score
hiya i got a tamagotchi v4.5.its name is abc and hes a ura kuthipatchi.he has a job at a school and he luvs his job.he also has alot of skill pts but hess fat. ^_^ ill post everyday.i might not post on some sundays.hes really happy at the moment that he pooped and hes not hungry :) .i think that might be all today ok.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) ;)

abc:age 4.

well my tama just had to say that every one please do not post on his blog any way he got a chest and turned him old poor abc.hes not fat anymore either lol hes 15 ilbs

and his skill pts are of the chart well thats all i hav bye.

its been awile and abc is so happy he wants to blog lol.

abc:Hey all u pples.how u doin?good?ok.

ummm are you even spelling right.your a teacher and you cant spell oh my gosh.

abc:hey i got over 300 skill pts cpmbined!

srry hes got attitude.

hey can i goto the movies in tama town?????

i guess.

well it looks like im gone for the 3rd time. :eek:

lol he fell asleep while i was getin to tamatown.i havent show his skills yet here ill have em ok ssmile icon:94 sparkle icon:75 fist icon:269. cool hu.ohh and the tama of the day is abc mine yay.if u want ur tama up there pm me and giv the name and wat kind he is ok.just dont post on here.oh no poopey i have to wake him up i for got lol.

ohh and every week there will be the tama of the week right now its abc mine.if u want urs up there thene pm me and tell its name and wat it is but dont post post on here k.

woops i posted 2 times the same srry.abc would like to say hey to all his fans and hes 5 yrs old yayyyyyy!

hi every on this is abc.kuchipatchi98 dosent want to talk so i guess its just me lol.i cant wait for easter.IM JUST SO HAPPY!IM YELLING CAUSE I HAD CANDY .WOOPS I HAV TO GO EAT NOE BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

hi this is abc.im done it was a nice taco so thanks dad.=]

your welcome.

abc:um im so nice enough to all you fans you can get these passwords=]

only one and for v4.5 k.drill 47610 81693

hope they worked bye.

hi every one abc would like to blog now.

hi now that im 6 yrs old i might get the match maker tomorrow i can be a dad but a bad thing is i cant spend time with my own dad =[.but anyway.i hope u did get alot of...

umm abc...

goot tas...

abc????

ty treats for easter.what!

time to eat.

ohhh.well it looks as if time to go bye.

srry he just wouldnt shut up.

hey!

srry

well any way the tama of the week is abc remember to pm me to get your up there just send his name and wat he is.man i cant seem to stop bloging. :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back