My Super Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to TT so this is my first log. Just so you know, feel free to post in here, I have no problem with it. I will only do one right now since it is almost 10 o'clock.

Tama: Black v3 with writing

Name: Jacob

Weight: 24 lbs.

Generation: 1st

Username: Emily

Character: Obotchi

Training: 1/9

Stage: teenager

Timeline: Tsubutchi; Mizutamatchi; Obotchi; ????

Currently he is sleeping. :gozarutchi: I let him go to bed 2 hungrey hearts, no happy hearts, 5 poops, and a headache!!! Ifeel so ashamed of myself.Alllrrriigghhtt, its fixed. Well g2g, mom says it's time to go to bed. Well post again tomorrow. :D

I was able to get back on! Just wanted to add: I am hoping for my little Jacob to become a Pyonkotchi. His games are Get, Bump, Flag, and heading. He is best on heading. I am expecting my cute little boy to evolve on Friday or Saturday and to get the matchmaker on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh just wanted to add that TamaTalk is the BEST.

P.S. Feel free to comment here on my log or PM me.

Good morning! My little Jacob just woke up about an hour ago. Here are his stats ( P.S. I will post about all the others today to):

Jacob's Stats:

Tama: Black v3 with red writing

Name: Jacob

Weight: 34 lbs.

Training: 1/9

Stage: Teenage

Growth: Tsubutchi; Mizutamatchi; Obotchi; ????

Hang on, he wants to talk.

:ichigotchi: Hi its me Jacob. Im a cute little obotchi teen. I want to grow up to be a tarakotchi because he is good on a skateboard but tamagirl wants me to become a girly looking pyonkotchi. Gotta go momma wants the computer back :D

Im going to post for the other eleven tamas now.

Tama: Blue v3 with butterflies and flowers

Name: Emily

Weight: 32 lbs.

Training: 2/9

Stage: Tennager

Growth: Shirotsubutchi; Tamatchi; Obotchi

As you can see, I named her after me, Emily. I want her to become a Tarakotchi.

:ichigotchi: Im Emily my mom wants me to become a tarakotchi but she says she will love me no matter what character i turn into :wacko: . thank you mommy :D

I will post for the Pink with cherries v3, Red with stars v3, Yellow with pink dots v3, Blue with Yellow-Gold stars v3, Pink stripes v4, Glow in the dark v4, Blue waves v4, Blue with grass, clouds and sunflowers v4, Pink with pink and yellow hearts v4, and Orange circles v4 later on today or tomorrow. :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back