my super mame family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super mametchi

Reaction score
At the momment i got a v4 tamagotchi so heres the story so far!

1. I had a male baby

2. It became a blue toddler

3.It became a young mametchi

4. It became mametchi

5.it became a t.v. man

6.It married a dinosaur like thing and had a male boy

7.Mametchi left and the baby became the spiky headed kid

8.The spiky headed kid became a fire tamagotchi

9.the fire tamagotchi became a togetchi

10.it became a bank accountant

11.it married a hanatchi

12.it had a baby boy

13.the baby did exacly the same as its dad exept it chose miss flower as its teacher and married memetchi and became a baker

14.the baby became a panda (black and white) toddler!

15.It became a young androtchi

16.it became a mametchi but........

17.A minute after that it became a testiatchi

18.It really is waiting lots for its graduation letter

My tensaitchi graduated and became scientist (wat else could i make it it become)

it is 6 years old and sometime 2day the matchmaker should come!

ok now im off to see the matchmaker times (wats wrong about cheating the clock hehehe) <_<

yay! it has become a young memetchi brilliant im glad now i can (with lots of flower schooling and dance) get that purple fasion sp

ok yay its a memetchi :wacko: and its become a singer but getting a makio or whatevers to hard i give shapes easy dance is hard but i got the 2nd best fasionista memetchi its got 200 fasion points at the moment

p.s from now on comments are welcome infact everybody comment now bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bom bo bbbb everybody comment now (memetchis singing) ^_^

memetchi had a baby boy but she then passed away at midnight ^_^ the baby then later became a water drop like tamagotchi then the next day it became a weird thing that i forgot wat was called so i paused it for ages then i realised it was (drumroll plz)brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a meme you know wat this log should be called my super meme family but i like mame best so never mind o and he chose the kind teacher and he is a blue tama with band aid like things and a split hair!

well i foun out what it was and now its a shiro..... well it looks like a bumble bee okay!?!

anyway now it has a job as a chef and i expect the matchmaker to come soon!

Latest posts

Back