MY super cool V5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
HEY! whats up? welcome to my log.I just want to say im super excited to start a log! right now,the tama family is bouncing around the screen.They will be going to sleep very soon! Also,you can always PM me!Anyway,my v5 is a cookiedough design. I got it in my easter basket.Any way,i have to get off for my annoying little sister! i'll post later!bye!

I'm back!Anyway,when i pulled the tab,i got 2 girls and one boy. however,imarried my kutchipatchi to-well,i forgot(sorry!) But,i'm on second gen. I'll post up dates later. Also,please PM me! -TAMAFAMiLY08 :D

Update!My tamas just evolved into a watactchi,uhyotchi,and a potetchi.The parents are still here.I might even join a group hatch! Keep your eyes open on the group hatch board! Anyway,More PM's Please! oh,wait,stat check!

Family:Tama

hungry:5

happy:5

type:blendid

Bonds:30%

I'll post later!see ya!-TAMAFAMiLY08

I'm back! sorry,I over slept.(it's a teacher work day!) Anyway,I have to post this because I'm going to a sleep over later.so,bye! But I'm not leaving yet! o.k.,the tama family is fine! (Am i creative or what?) Anyway, time for stats!

Family:Tama

Happy:5

Hungry:5

Family type:mixed

bonds:40%

Generation:2

I could really use more bonds! Also,PM me ! I want to hear what you say about my log!And my tamas want to talk:

Flower:HI,I'm flower! I'm A watatchi!I love to jump!

Jason:Whats up? I'm Jason and I'm a uhyotchi!

Claire: HI. I'm the youngest!I like to jump around,too!My favorite game is golf putt!

I've got to go ! I'll Post later. Guess where I'm going? I'm going to gety a hermit crab at petland! Well,gotta go! Bye!-TAMAFAMiLY08

O.k,I still have a little time before i leave.And my viewing goal is 500,so plese tell other friends and tamatalk members Stat check!:

hungry:5

happy:5

type:blended

bonds:50%

Gotchi:$830

generation:2

Also,PM me! I might post your PM right here! But,right now,the tamas want to talk!:

Flower:Mom,can we play a game???

Me:Sure! just let me finish this.

Jason:Mom,can i PLEASE be in the hatch?!!

Claire:NO! I am!!

Flower: You are both wrong!I am going!

Me:Quit fighting! I have't chosen yet!O.k. tamas,say your good-byes!

Flower:Bye!

Jason:see ya!

Claire:Bye-Bye!

Also,I'm starting a group hatch on saturday the 5th. check it out on the group hatch board and join! I'll post the people that are joing later. Bye!

Sorry,but i didnt make it to the hatch. I was running later than i thought please forgive me!

Guess what?I got a hermit crab! It's name is gitchi-gitchi.I got him at pet land and he has a star on his back that has googly eyes. He is soooo cute! Alsi,you can PM me! I love getting"fan" mail! ;)

OMG!! I woke up to a petite family! Does anyone know how to change a petite family back to normal? If so,please PM me.But I think the reason is i woke up late.Thanks!

Latest posts

Back