My Super care Music Star Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
Hey people! you may have seen all my blogs before, or you may not, but it was along time ago. Now im back with my new music star that im taking super care of! its already a toddler ( i hatched it thi morning) and asleep. everytime it loses a happy heart i play sound block and i never feed it snacks. right now ill make a chart.

Toddler/0 yr/15 Lb/mason/all hearts full/0 stress/999 original/999 tone/26 rhythm/ R&B music/ 1G/3200p.

Almost super care, I've went to the preschool and lost once out of almost 13 times ive went. I really want mimitchi, but looks like not today, its a kutchitamatchi, boy. Im aiming for Mametchi now, I just have to get him. :( :( :( !!!! See you guys later!

:D :D :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! nothing has really happened today, hes still a kuchitamatchi. Lets do a little chart.

Kuchitamatchi/0 yr (will be 1 yr today)/15 Lb/all hearts full/0 stress/999 tone/34 rhythm/999 original/rock 'n' roll/1gen/ 3020p.

soooo...... ill keep you updated whenever something happens!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Well i have some info... kutchitamatchi evolved into kikitchi and went to bed! im almost there!!! :angry:

lets do a chart!

kikitchi/1 yr/20 Lb/mason/all hearts full/2 stress/999 tone/34 rhythm/999 original/rock 'n' roll/1Gen/3020p.

so yupp! cant wait till tomorrow to get this little guy going to music school, then be the perfect music star!

see you later!

:furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :blink:

Well... I paused it so its still 2 yrs, but AMAZING!!!

Kikitchi/2 yrs/20 Lb/all hearts full/0 stress/999 tone/693 rhythm/999 original/R&B music/1 Gen/50p.

Oops... Im kinda missing stuff... ]FlashBack[ well... at preschool he got a doll house, for some reason even though my tamagotchi is a boy. then when the music teacher came kikitchi got a microphone. and thats pretty much it, so now we are back. i've been to music school about 4-5 times and lost once. and i've practiced about 2-3 times. I wont be able to post because im going to virginia in 2 days, soo.... just alittle reminder. Dont worry though, ill bring kikitchi and write down a log of it, and when i get back i can post it.

Well that is pretty much it, ill post when he evolves! See you guys later!

:) :D :D :D

Back