My second Music Star log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T POST REPLIES IN THIS LOG? YOU CAN SEND A PM (AS THE TAMA LOG RULES EXPLAIN)

Okay, um like my first Tamagotchi, it started with a baby Petitchi girl, :) turned into Tamatchi(which is my sister's favorite Tama because it's pink) and evolved into Ringotchi. Then turned to Sebiretchi. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing happening with my second Music Star. :p :( I'll post my next log later. See you tomorrow! B) :D

Mary died. :p :D I guess I have to start over again. :( I got a baby boy, I named him David. I'm playing with David now. So I'll see you tomorrow everyone!

David evolved into Kuchitamatchi! I was hoping for Kuribotchi :hitodetchi: , oh well. He's pretty healthy and he went to school, you probably read this at my first log. :ph34r: Well, tonight he's going to change to a teenager! :ph34r: I'm going to post on Thursday, thanks for reading! :D

Poor David, he died. :ichigotchi: I got baby boy named Kirby. I paused him so I can concentrate on taking care of Mame. :D

Back