My Precious Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma

Reaction score
This is my log of my tamagotchi's OK lets get this show on the road!!!here are the stats:

My V4

Name:Babe

Skills:

Intelligence:1

Arts:4

Kindness:0

Age 3

the reason why its skills are low is i have three tamas and sometimes it takes time to play games with it

My v4

Name:katti

skills:

intelligence:0

arts:0

Kindness:0

i feel sad i have never played a game with it and its a teen I'M A BAD TAMA OWNER!!!!!!!

:p :rolleyes: :blink: :eek: :eek: :p

I just went to tamatown babe got an eiffel tower :D anyway i'll tell you some more stuff my v4 was on the 8th generation but then it died and now its on its first my other v4 is on the 1st my v3 is paused because the battery is out

;) ;)

Puma

Babe

Katti :huh:

Nothing to post about, gonna play a game!! :huh:

a letter from katti

hi,! i'm glad to be here PM puma if you want a special message from me!!

P.S. I like to poo!

Katti got mail and pooed there i cleaned it up lets see what she's got for mail.... a fortune!

bag of money:3

heart:2

strong person:2

katti says its her lucky day!

oooh! now babe has mail a fortune and a letter!!

bag of money:1

Heart:3!

strong person:2

its the king!! she gave her chocolate, babe says she likes chocolate *eats it*

My v3 egg is still paused :ph34r: :( ;) :D

I just wanted to say that katti is feeling really bad about all the tamas that have died since 1996 i think she's crazy!! ;) :D :ph34r: :(

Poor katti four of her happy hearts are gone :D and three of her hungry hearts are gone! :ph34r: there now she's all better..wha.. a toothache!! there now its gone! :( ;)

HI!, SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR SO LONG I'VE BEEN BUSY!!!!

anyway, katti turned in to a pyonkotchi she's cute! and the matchmaker came and babe had a boy!!! and katti got a job at the preschool!!!

Puma

Katti

babe

Hi! bad news babe died! :( :( but it hatched and its a girl again! :) i named her nira,and guess what? the matchmaker came and katti had a boy named taru!! Hopefully she won't die!

nira's sleeping, katti and taru are content as ever! :)

Puma :D

Katti

Taru :hitodetchi:

Nira

P.S. My best friend just joined! :D his user is "Dapuma" Kinda weird name but its cool

hi! just to let you know nira's a mohitamatchi or however you spell them. B)

nira got an invitation to pre-school! she's REALLY good at singing!! :p

Puma :wub:

Nira

Katti And Taru :rolleyes:

HI! katti just left taru i hope she has a good time in tamaworld

nira's sleeping

Puma B)

Nira

Taru :huh:

hi! sorry i haven't posted for so long :( anyway, taru turned into a young kuchipatchi and i'm working on his kindness points so i can get him to evolve into a kuchipatchi!

:) $Puma$ :(

Taru

Nira

guess what!?! nira turned in to a hanatchi!!!

:D :D

Taru's still a young kuchipatchi ;) :(

B) $Puma$ :p

Taru :) (young)

Nira

hi! sorry i haven't posted in a long time :p :lol: anyway i got a V4.5!!!! :D :D :D its a cute kuchitamatchi and nira left her daughter :( :( i named her ninna!

B) Puma :wub:

Taru :lol: (young)

Ninna ;)

and the v4,5 (can't remember his name)

hi! Taru turned into a kuchipatchi!!!!!! :( :( :angry: and Kyoya (the v4.5) is a teen and so is ninna!!!

B) Puma :(

Taru :p

Ninna

Kyoya

P.S. My V3 Broke! :p :p :p :p i feel Really sad

The Matchmaker came!!! and Taru got a Son!!! ;) ;) ;) just what i wanted!!!

Here Taru Wants to Type: hi i got a son now i'm a daddy!! i will name my son gaara, gaara wants to type!! sgfjhsfgujfvcysdfsycvfuvuxvyfu

Gaara's Translation:hi! i like to poo!!!

i forgot to put kyoya's stats! :lol: anyway here ya go:

name:kyoya

stage:adult

funny:142

gourgeus:22

strong:17

P.S. Ninna Just went on a trip!!! :lol: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: she thought it was cool!!

SECOND PAGE!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :mimitchi: :nyatchi: WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Kyoya's got mail!! lets see what it is, important message! she's getting a job singer...nope store keeper....nope caffe job.........nope firegirl........nope schoolteacher........nope she didn't get a job yet!!! :D :(

B) Puma :wub:

Ninna :ph34r:

Kyoya

Taru :lol:

i just set the time so taru will leave......maybe i don't know if he'll leave lets see .........he is!!!! bye taru i hope you have a good time in tama world....... take your three minuets to looks at your child......

Back