My Pink With Flowers V2's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmy299

Reaction score
Ok, Shang is a 4 year old takotchi.

I really don't expect him to get alot of GP I only have 1275.

I hope to mate him with Mulan.

Lo there!

Shang mated with Mulan at age 4. Defeating the rumor that your tamagotchi has two be at least 5 to mate. Anyways I did not want my Shangy to go! :kuribotchi: x 10000000000

Mimi is a child now so I can take Zira (Shangs baby girl) off pause. I named him after Zira in the lionking 2. Next baby boy will be named Kovu.

Hi! Zira has nothing new exept she was taken to my before/after school program. I might mate her with James. . . I don't know.

I need awhile to think about it. Anyawys that is all with Zira

[SIZE=21pt]Stats:[/SIZE]

Hunger: 4/4

Happiness: 4/4

Training: 9/9

weight:35 lbs

Current activity: playing with ball

She is still a butterflytchi. I saw her come up close a few times. Cute! Ya know, if you rwad my old log, My tama log you would have read about david. I still miss him up to this very day! I took her to my before/after school program, drew a picture of my baby and what I think her family would be like. She had flowers for antennas! All I have to say. Bye.

~ Zira and Nad

Nothing new. I am waiting till march to get my V3. In the mean time I have Zira. Nothing happend, she is now 5 years old.

~Nad and Zira

Zira mated with a toratchi from the matchmaker. I hope to get a mametchi this generation. She has a baby boy I am going to name Jappy(X)! Nothing else is really new exept I am going to war with Mimi and James to mate. But that is another story.

~Nad

Zira is till with her Jappy. She will leave tonight or layer today cause she is 8. I tried to make her go but she won't. But I have my hands full with Tama, her Nefue. (Did I spell that right?) So I don't need another tama baby right now.

~Nad

I had to pause Roth while I went to sleep cause it was my bedtime. Babytchis/petitchis don't have bedtimes. He is awake now. I will post when he is a toddler.

~Nad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back