MY NEW V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
HELLO PEOPLES OF EARTH!

TOdAy, I came back from the MaGiCaL LanD of TaRGiT and bought a V5!

Heres the thing: I didnt buy a V5 when they came out in stores, because I didnt really know that they had come out. SO, when the dumb Celebrity came out, I got that one, thinking that the dumb thing was a cool V5.

BUBBY(celeb): HEY!

QUiET CHiLD! MUMMY iS TALKiNG!

So anyway, I was looking through TaRGiT, and I searched through the back of all the Tamagotchi on the rack, and I found ONE V5! I was like, YaY! Its the ultra-CuTe Cotton Candy one :D (I was actually planning on buying this one off the inter-webs)

Whilst I was opening it, I thought, 'No biggie. It will be just like the dumb Celebrity." BUT I WAS WRONG!

The V5 is SOOO cute! And, you get some normal looking characters, and not those ugly deformed Celeb characters.

BUBBY: WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' UGL--

I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET FOOL!

So, I have decided to make a log for my beautiful new V5, whos family name is KATIE.

KATIE: YAY! WE ARE BEAUTIFUL! :D

BUBBY: Grrrrr.....

Now, when I want them to talk individually, I will name them according to the character they are (Example: Mousetchi=Mouse; Belltchi= Bell; Mattaritchi=Matt) because I am too lazy too give them names that I actually have to think of -Tee Hee! I'm such a horrible mother! :D -

HAPPY READING!

Ps: This is the intro, I will post the first actual ENTRY next :mametchi:

OK, I am a bad bad bad bad bad person.

I kinda sorta got pneumonia (I'm not kidding) after I made this log, and then when I got better about a week ago, I forgot about it LOL But I still got 48 views! GO ME!

Anyway, I'm back now. I was highly tempted to make a new log, but I thought about how many people make, and that this was already my second one, and so I should just re-start this one.

ALRIGHTY THEN.

-pokes siggy- You can see my tamas that I am currently using there. Before I was sick, I went to Walgreens and bought two new V4.5's (they are so pretty!) after I had bought my V5. They are so much fun!

Then, a few days ago, I was in target, book-shopping, when I decided to look if they had the ultra-pretty Hollywood Hills tama that I wanted. There were two on the shelf, and, lucky me, there was a Hollywood hills tama! I love it to pieces. Its not bad for an icky Celeb.

SO, here are my tamas! :

~Qukii (used to be Sukii, but she somehow changed her name.. xD)

~~~~I'll edit-in the rest later!!!!

Back