My new V4.5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMyTama

Reaction score
This morning I woke up to my mum with a package I instantly knew what it was....

My new V4.5 from America.

It is the green peacock feather design. I opened up the package and saw this beautifuly designed tama. I observed the package. After about five minutes I opened it up.

I read the instructions first and then pulled the tab. I filled in all of the details and that and waited for my egg to hatch. After a minute this little baby tamagotchi popped out of the egg. I called her Lilly.

I played the climb game with her for a bit and fed her some food. After about an hour she transformed into a Hitodetchi looks like this :D .

We went on Tamatown for a while and got 10,000 gp!!!!!

Tonight will be her first bedtime and I'm am really excited because I might be getting an Angelgotchi too!

Please pm me comments and questions

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly transfromed into a teen and I got my fave character...

Young Ura Memetchi!!!!

This morning I went to get some accesories for her but the toy store was closed =[. We might be going next week I am planning on getting the holders on the lanyard. Also I might get some charms. She is going to high school now not the kindergarten =]. She went to school two times.

Thats all for now,

Bye!

From Lilly nd Myles :D

Lilly is doing fine. We got a cuddly lion from the shop and she was talking to it. She is asleep now. But in my previous posts I mentioned about an Angelgotchi... However the biding results were unsuccessful. I did , however, win a FORESTGOTCHI!!!

Heres a new addition Lilly speaking this will be in red.

Hi, I'm Lilly! I cant wait to meet my new forestgotchi friend. I have a new doll lion. Well I better get back to bed now. Lilly xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay great day for me! First off Lilly transformed into a Purimatchi she looks like an Ice Skater.

Secondly, I have got....

AN ANGELGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited for my new tamas to come.

Heres what Lilly is going to say: Hi, Its Lilly I cant wait to have my forest and angel friends to come. I have transformed into a beautiful Purimatchi.I have to go now Bye!

I am really annoyed >=[ My brother just debugged ma tama and deleted Lilly =[

I have a Memetchi or a Mimitchi? The one with big eyes and black bun hair. Its okay but Lilly never even got married so... Pfft.

Latest posts

Back