MY NEW V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatsarecute66

Reaction score
I got a new V3 on yesterday. i reset my tama for some weird reason. i kept re-setting till i got a girl. (i think you can do so much more with girls) any ways i finally got a baby girl. i did all of the store codes, and entered the hair gel last because it's the cheapest to buy again. gypsy was pooing like crazy. every time i turned away from her she made a poo. she took a quick nap, and woke up in the middle of dinner time. great. i attempted to try the rumor about playing catch the music notes to make Gypsy grow faster but i lost count. i have a short attention span. i kept playing until suddenly the screen went black... yes she was evolving....she turned into a a big fat tamatchi. i had gotten the same yesterday before i reset it today. she even evolved into a patapatatchi and then i stupidly reset her. she grew fast. it took nikki (the former tama) to evolve from a telechi to a tamatchi in like and hour. and then she evolved into the patapatatchi about 27 hours from when she was born. gypsy evolved from a teletchi to a tamatchi in exactly two hours from birth. that's basically what happened today. tune in for tomorrow's adventure.

Name: Gypsy

Form at beginning of day: teletchi (well, in her past life she was a patapatatchi)

Form at end of day: tamatchi

Generation:1

Weight: 15 lb

Training: 1 bar

Latest posts

Back