My Music Star!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PonytchiLuv

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to My Music Star Log!![/SIZE]

I wanted to help out the Music Star Project by creating a Log for my Music Star so I hope this can give them information. You can read it just for fun, if you want.

Yesterday I purchased my Music Star (Glam Rock Design) and after reading the instructions quickly and carefully I pulled out the tab.

The Tama hatched after a few minutes and it was a girl Petitchi! I named her Selena. Her toy was a Dollhouse and her instrument was Timpani (drums). She also got 3000 Gotchi!

She evolved into a Hitodetchi :( as a toddler. Today she woke up at either 7:30 or 7:45 a.m. (I'll have to check that tomorrow- I can't remember) and later she was accepted into Preschool. The Preschool teacher gave her a toy Bear, which is her new favorite.

These are her stats right now:

Weight: 11 lbs.

Hunger and Happy Hearts are full.

Stress: 00

Tone Points: 146

Rhythm Points: 172

Original Points: 124

Genre: Asian Music

The Genre changes constantly.

Although she still only has one instrument, it seems that whenever she practices, her genre changes when I let her play with her toy. Sometimes it changes after she earns skill points in a game.

The whole Genre concept confuzes me. Does it have anything to do with how she evolves? Probably not. I think the evolving will be similar to V4 and V4.5 evolutions.

Last night my Hitodetchi Selena fell asleep at 7:45 p.m. She woke up at 7:00 a.m.

This is the third day that I've had my Music Star. But since I've had to pause it, it just became a Tama Teen this morning. Selena is now a Chamametchi, and she still has the same instrument and the toy Bear.

My Tama is learning to play its instrument by itself more often, and I make sure to praise it. I have only had to discipline her once or twice, thankfully.

Here are her stats today:

Weight: 23 lbs.

Stress: 01 (I'll let her play, and now it's 00)

Tone Points: 162

Rhythm Points: 199

Original Points: 162

Genre: Latin Music

Selena woke up at 7:00 a.m. this morning. She is still a Chamametchi.

Yesterday she was accepted into Music School and recieved a violin from her teacher. She formed a band with Louis (A Hinotamatchi) and John (A Nonopotchi). Both of those are boys, and they play the violin. Selena still likes her Timpani drums. Their band is named TamaPop!

I've been having trouble with their school game. I read the intstructions, but I still don't get it. Does anyone reading this have a suggestion? PM me, please!!

My Tama plays her instrument independently all the time now, and I am very proud. She gets a lot of praise. Hopefully she can become a good character when she evolves into an adult.

Selena's stats now:

Weight: 21 lbs.

Tone Points: 252

Rhythm Points: 292

Original Points: 285

Genre: Jazz Music

Selena fell asleep at 8:30 p.m. as a Chamametchi. She woke up at 7:00 a.m. today and evolved into a Mimitchi! I am so glad.

She went to school and Louis became a Kuchipatchi and John became an Androtchi! Then they passed their first audition and launched their career to stardom! Selena got 10,000 free Gotchi Points.

TamaPop! Band stats:

Genre: Pop Music

Selena- Timpani

Louis- Violin

John- Violin

Star Ranking: 115th

Tama Fans: 3,363,967

Stats for Selena:

Weight: 25 lbs.

Tone Points: 363

Rhythm Points: 376

Original Points: 426

I've visited MusicCity a few times, and it is pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selena (still a Mimitchi) slept at 8:45 p.m. and woke up at 7:00 a.m. as usual.

TamaPop! is increasing in popularity and ranking! Here are their stats:

Selena- Timpani

Louis- Violin

John- Violin

Star Ranking: 64th

Tama Fans: 6, 130, 660

Selena still plays the Timpani the best because it was her first instrument. i'm trying to earn enough points for one at Music City. Those instruments are so EXPENSIVE sometimes!

Well, these are Selena's stats:

Weight: 25 lbs.

Tone Points: 419

Rhythm Points: 416

Original Points: 486

On Music City yesterday, I got Selena a Mic. Finally a new instrument!

she went to sleep last night at 8:45 p.m. I slept in today so I don't know exactly when she woke up.

In the shop out of curiosity I bought the spot Costume and used it. Now I regret it because I don't know if you can take it off of the Tama! Can you? Please help!!

So now my awesome Mimitchi looks like a dog.

Here are today's stats for Selena:

Weight: 27 lbs.

Tone Points: 743

Rhythm Points: 728

Original Points: 771

Genre: Rock 'N' Roll

Her band is doing great! These are TamaPop!'s stats:

Genre: Rock 'N' Roll

Selena- Mic

Louis- Timpani

John- Violin

Star Ranking: 5th

Tama Fans: 42,264,895

Last night, Selena changed and wasn't in her costume anymore. Phew! She was on PAUSE so I don't know exactly when she fell asleep or woke up.

Thsese are stats for Selena:

Weight: 30 lbs.

Tone Points: 847

Rhythm Points: 824

Original Points: 885

Since she's been on PAUSE, so her band hasn't been quickly gaining ranking or fans. TamaPop! is so close to being #1, though!!

Band stats:

Selena- Mic

Louis- Timpani

John- Violin

Star Ranking: 4th

Tama Fans: 72, 450, 460

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that I didn't post an update yesterday!

Anyways, yesterday the band manager brought Selena a Tarakotchi to marry, and she accepted. Now they have a baby boy Petitchi! That is so cool because those three are such a happy little family.

Also, after a recent TamaPop! concert, the band moved up to #1!! The King even came to visit!!

TamaPop!'s stats:

Genre: Hip-Hop Music

Selena- Mic

Louis- Timpani

John- Violin

Star Ranking: 1st

Tama Fans: 224, 142, 032

Also here are Selena's stats:

Weight: 33 lbs.

Tone Points: 999

Rhythm Points: 999

Original Points: 999

Tamagotchi Music Stars are AWESOME!!!

As I thought, Selena and her husband left their baby boy last night. This morning, I named him Jasper (like in the movie "Twilight"). He inheirited many skill points from his parents!! Their is a problem, though. He doesn't like the dollhouse or the bear toy! What am I supposed to do? His stress level continues to increase.

Now he evolved into a Tama Toddler, Kuchtamatchi. I guess until he is accepted into Preschool there isn't much that I can do about it.

I would also like him to become a Tosakatchi. Does anyone know how?? Please PM me if you have raised a V6 Tosakatchi before!!

Well, here are Jasper's stats:

Weight: 19 lbs.

Stress: 06

Tone Points: 249

Rhythm Points: 249

Original Points: 249

Like Selena, he also likes Hip-Hop music for now.

Back