My Music Star log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasen221

Reaction score
My Music star is asleep at the moment. She has a trumpet for an instrument and a bear for a toy. But I will change it to a doll house when it wakes up. At the moment, it has:

Tone: 285

Rhythm: 293

Original: 271

I have :) for a character. Her name is Lydia. This topic is only for me to post in.

OK? Her favorite genre is jazz. She is a 6th Gen. She has 23506350 GP. :)

She is 0 years old at the moment. Gotta go!

:( is awake now. She was practicing her instrument but I had to check stats:

Tone: 289

Rythm:293

Original: 277

Toy: doll house

Instrument: trupet

Music awards: 7. I'm missing: asian music.

Oops, it just pooped, *Cleans poop up and cleans carpet* This is such a hassle yet I do it all the time. I lost jump rope. Well I'll try again! I won!!! OK, Gotta feed it. OK, I gotta go so I'll post more later!

Lydia is now Chamametchi. I'm aiming to get Makiko. She's my favorite character. I changed:

Instrument: timpani

Toy: dress

Tone: 318

Rhythm: 361

Original: 329

Favorite genre: Latin.

Band name: Albany.

John plays: Guitar.

David plays: Mic.

John and David are her bandmates.

Gotta go!

Hi. Lydia EVOLVED! INTO:DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADAD

DADADADAADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADDADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADPING! Chan.........otchi? I was aiming for Makiko..... Oh well... She was Super Chama-Girl for a little while. Fan PM's are welcome to come. I will accept any I get and post it here.

Tone: 426

Rhythm: 592

Origanal: 570

I am going to get off. My big brother wants on. I've been on since 9:45. It's 11:00.

jasen221.

Hi everybody! Lydia is Dangobatchi now and she might get married soon! Here is her diary:

Hello diary. This is Lydia speaking. I'm going to get married soon. I got turned into a baby by the chest from the store today. It was weird. But I have a luxury car that I bought when I was a teenager. It has radio, An alarm, TONS of space for my future hubby and son/daughter. (s)he will have a guitar for an instrument. When I go back to Tama Town I will take half of the points I have with me. HALF. No more because that would be rude to take more. My mother left as a Memetchi. How rude! My child will see me as an older parent. I belive that when I die I will go to Heaven. So good bye!

Lydia Kajolica Boxford.

Cute huh? My girl hates it when she spells something wrong so let's see:

I spelt nothing incorrectly.

Lydia spelt luxury and instrument and belive incorrectly. (Corrected)

EDIT: The underline would not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back