MY MUSIC STAR LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
Hii!

Iv'e just untabbed my tama ! my username is beatt and i am entering the date and time.YAY! it hatched! ive got a little baby boy named jasper. the gifts he got were Gotchi Points, a train and drums. His fave music is rock n roll. im just gonna play a game so ill update later. bye!

YAY! it grew up just now into a Kutchitamatchi! his tone is 53, his rythm is 1 and his original is 1. he has been connecting with breeze (My sisters tama.her username on trama talk s EuroMametchi!) I bought a pizza slice, i have a scone gave to me by my sister's tama ( Breeze) and i bought a corndog. on the tamagotchi site i bought headphones and they are now my tama's fave instrument!

Ill update later! bye!

P.S REMEMBER IF U COME AND READ, PLEASE MESSAGE ME COZ I WANNA SEE WOT U THINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing has happened :D i will DEFINATLEY update when something happes. I'm just gonna go on the tamatown site. my username is BC1997 if u wanna add me. bye! :)

MY Music star just connected with my twins music star and he lost the game :) poor jasper.... but goooooo breeze! my points have increased! but my stress level is 02 :D

I will talk to u later.

bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been playng sound block with jasper. He connected again with my sisters tama, and then he liked r&b music... But now he likes pop! btw can you only buy instruments on the site? or does the mail man give them to you? i hope the growth process is the same as the other versions because the v5 took 2 days to grow! i can't wait for it to grow!

ill pm back when something cool happens! bye!

YAY! His points rose because i was playin sound block! btw does anyone know if i should take my tama to skool?

To send your tama to school, the pre-school teacher has to come to oyur door and give you something. Then, click on the door at hit "Away". Your tama will go to preschool where you try to beat another tama at jump ropeing.

You can also buy instruments and toys at the shop.

Thanx, but please p.m. me. I've been playing a few games but i need to know when i will recieve mail. does any one know?

His Points Are:

tone: 378

rythm: 369

original: 667

Sorry I Haven't been updating much,its just ive been too caught up in my tama :blink: :) :( :( :p :eek: :D

talk later

bye!

o yea btw pleaseeee p.m.m me

It has grew into the hinotamatchi!!!!!!!! i made a band aswell and i named it blue!!!!!!!! i recieved a bass drum and i also bought sunglasses, a cap and make up and a mirror. i will tell u more stuff later.. byee!!!

It grew into kuromametchi today!!!!! i cant believe it coz ive always wanted it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill update soon. bye!!!!!!

OMG IT HAD A BABY TODAY! NOW IM ON MY 3RD GENERATION!!!!!!!! it is a baby girl... but i dont know what to call it. any ideas anyone? if u have ne pleaseeeeeeee pm me. thanx! bye!

my kuromametchi went to his work job and now his rank is 5TH im so happy!!!!!!!! ive been playing a few games and bought more food and items. i reply soon. byee!!!!!!!!

my tama has been playing games and he has 8.931.738 fans. i will update again soon. byebye!!

IVE got my baby and i named it aqua coz i jus wotched the cheetah girls:eek:ne world

lol. It grew up into tamatchi :S boring.

NE waiiz, ill update l8er. BYE!!!!!!!

Back