My log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
Hi! I am starting off my log with a Girl furawatchi named Brook (i named her after my old tama) and her baby boy! the matchmaker came just before and she mated with a mimitchi. I will name the baby boy Josh. I will keep you updated on what happens with Brook!

well, i was right! Brook left last night and the baby boy is all alone. i set the time so he would sleep untill i get home from school!

today is the last full day of school!! :huh: YAAAYYY! i have monday off and tuesday and wednesday i go to school only from 11:30-3:00! thursday i have off and friday i only go in for an hour!! YAAYYY!

anyways, back on track, i will post when I get home and Name the baby boy!

i ended up naming the baby boy Brad. and at first Brad was a kuchitamatchi and now he is a young mimitchi! YAYY! he is very easy to take care of and he hardly ever drops any hearts. i wonder what he will be when he is an adult? we will have to wait to find out! i will keep you updated!

Hi! nothing has changed. i am just letting you know that i debugged Brad and he is still a young mimitchi and i will let you know when he evoloves! it should be soon!

BRAD EVOLOVED!! he changed into a chomametchi!!! not the bear with the crown look on the v3 chart to find out! i am letting people respond once only to tell me: is that charater rare? only reply if you know. I swear i will never use the debug hipper speed again! thanks!

i couldn't resist not hipperspeeding!! the matchmaker came and brought Brad a baby.......... Drum roll please!..........................................

boy! :angry: i reallllyyy wish it was a girl! but oh well. he mated with a wooltchi (sheep) and it was cute! i hope i get more good charaters!

None to self: press A with matchmaker when book is closed not opened.

I think that if the baby is a boy or girl depends on wether the book is opened or closed. I pressed A when it was open and i got a boy 2 times. it may be diffrent for other tamas though!

Brad hasn't left let. i am going to name the baby boy Keith. i know that is a weird name! B) and i am going to hipperspeed him untill he is an adult. I want him to have a baby Girl! Anyway, i went to go visit Brook in tamatown and got a Brad and baby Keith to my sister's school (I don't have school today even though school ends the 23rd) and i will hipperspeed him till he is an adult.

Bye! :huh:

Latest posts

Back