MY LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama star

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to my new tamagotchi log!! My tama is a girl mametchi called Woofy who is on the 9th generation. She has just married a gozarutchi and now she has a baby boy which I am going to name Pepsi. I sooo can't wait for my V3 to arrive! I am feeling so impatient!! When it does arrive, I am going to name it Nacho because nachos are normally yellow and my V3 is going to be the clear yellow design. When tamagotchi laynards are out in the shops where I live, I am going to but one for my version 3. So far I will be getting the light blue one with the mametchi keyring but it depends whether the shops have them in stock. Bye for now!

*tama star* and Woofy!

:)

Last night Woffy the mametchi left and I am now looking after her baby boy which I have named Choco. A few minutes ago choco evolved into a kinakomotchi. I'm quite pleased because I haven't had one for a while. Nothing else has happned so Bye!

*tama star* and Choco.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choco is a hinatchi at the moment. He is 3 years old and he should evolve into an adult tomorrow!!! I'll get back to you when he evolves. P.S. My tama is now on it's 10th generation.

*tama star* and Choco!!

YAY! Choco have evolved into a 4 year old gozarutchi. When he used the cape he turned into the secret character but I wasn't that excited because I've already had the secret character twivce. Anyawy, nothing else has happened so bye!

*tama star* and Choco--------->>>>> :)

Back