My Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
my two tamas are mk and aj (soon to be mates) aj will probly evolve into young androidochi or young mametchi. although mk didnt turn into young memetchi im still happy its the 1 strawberry dude. well dudet, but she still might turn into a Memetchi. Here is Full Status

Name: Mk

Training:{11111 }5\9

Hearts:full

Gen:1

Daily Fourtune: ** * ** ( i was just wondering what do the hearts and strength)

Name: Aj

Training:{111 } 3\9

Hearts:full

Gen:1

Daily Fourtune: ** *** **

:p

BRKING news******************Aj is now young androidotchi so please send reveiws

hello peeps tomorrow both tamas r gonna evolve Aj= :wacko: and Mk= :D and i dont know any baby names so reply if u have ideas. i have a few of my own.

Girl

Mary

Lily

Boy

Smile

Rj

today Mk evolved while i was in school.........................but she wont be mating with aj she will me mating with toskache (dont know how to spell it). He is my firends (Makayla) tama. he is so cute with mk

^_^ :D :p :p sooooooooooooooo, oh yeah as i wanted and predicted Mk turned into a Memetchi, and i am soo glad, because our school banned tamas(how mean) so we go to the big toy to connect (Makayla and I, Lily)

and really we r the only 1'ns who ever not get caought (i know it makes no scence). others may not get caught. but the reason is, that hardly now no one gets on it. only maybe six peeps but when thier gone we go to the blue tube so none can see. well ill give an update when aj evolves (hopefully into a Mametchi). BB for nows

UPDATE: KK(makayla) is taking my tama with her so she can work on releations with our tamas.

Aj evolved and i exadently fed him honey :D oops but ill tell tomarrow if mk has a baby bye

Latest posts

Back