My log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fun2

Reaction score
Hello welcome to my log!Now I will get started.

Ok I have 3 v4s(working)and 2 v3s.

My v4 with pink hearts just grew last night!and it was a girl named allie.At it's toddler stages it was the mohawk guy then as a teen it was a young doritchi thing so now it is a ^_^ Yep I seem to always get him.Well anyways it 's hungry hearts are filled and the happy heartts are too.Although has no mate yet because it just grew.

It has 5 training points and its skill points are 18,8and2.I know that is bad but ohwell!

Ihope this one will be a hairstylest for its job because i never had that job on my v4s. This is pretty much all about this v4. :mametchi: :mametchi: :)

Now this is my other v4 with flowers on it,it is pink and green.

Okay so yesterday i checked my tama and it was dead so i pressed a and c together and you know a egg appeard.So when it hatched it was a girl named comet.Now it is a Harutchi guy,she is so cute!Anyways all its hearts are filled and it has 1 training point and its skill points are 1,8and0.Plus it just now turned 1 years old yea!! :mametchi:

I realy want it to be a teacher when it grows up because i like the mini game! Hehe! :wub: I hope it grows into the icgotchi it is adorable,or young androtchi would be nice too! :) ^_^

Post later! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello welcome to my log!Now I will get started.

Ok I have 3 v4s(working)and 2 v3s.

My v4 with pink hearts just grew last night!and it was a girl named allie.At it's toddler stages it was the mohawk guy then as a teen it was a young doritchi thing so now it is a :furawatchi: Yep I seem to always get him.Well anyways it 's hungry hearts are filled and the happy heartts are too.Although has no mate yet because it just grew.

It has 5 training points and its skill points are 18,8and2.I know that is bad but ohwell!

Ihope this one will be a hairstylest for its job because i never had that job on my v4s. This is pretty much all about this v4. :( :( ;)
Correction 2 v4 working^_^

Latest posts

Back