My Log on my Tamagotchi Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
At first, I was doing the resetting process, and I wanted a Girl baby Tamagotchi, so I had to put my user name as 'Edward'. When I did the info and the User Name, I pressed the middle button, and I saw the egg, and after 1 whole minute, it hatched, and I got a baby girl. I couldn't name it, because it's a new version and they disabled the naming. I was taking care of little Vika (my nickname for Nokotchi) and after a while she called out, and I took care of what she needed. Then after the feeding of milk, she wanted a meal, so I gave her Pork and Beans. But, 10 minutes later, she pooped and I had to clean it up, so I had to clean up after Vika (Nokotchi).

Vika (Nokotchi)

Weight: 5 pounds

Gen: 1st Gen

After that, Vika (Nokotchi) evolved into Hoshitchi a few minutes later, and I took her to the park and played games with her. I caught her doing the wiggle dance and I potty trained her after that incident. She was fine until she had the exclamation mark above her head. That told me that she needed to be praised. When I did that, she did a weird beeping noise that sounded like she's shy. I was okay with that, but I wondered why she was shy when I praised her. I went to play Coin Catch with Vika (Hoshitchi) and I got 15 Tama coins inside the bowl. We got 300 Gotchi Points and we went down to the shop to get food. There wasn't anything rare or anything, so I got a Donut and Juice. I clicked on the food icon to see if she liked it, but she didn't. She didn't do her happy face. That means that she has a favorite food that can be found in the shop. Maybe it's something that's a liquid or a solid, like a pear. I just feed her what I bought at the shop. And at 8:00 she went to sleep, and I turned the lights off. All that showed was a 'Z' going in and out. I pressed the A button to look at her stats. Her Hungry and Happy meters were full, her Training bar needs a little more work, and i'm working on filling her Friendship meter tomorrow.

Vika (Hoshitchi)

Weight: 26 pounds

I will be posting tomorrow about how Vika (Hoshitchi) is doing, like how far her Training meter has gone, her evolutions, etc., so i'll notify you Tama fans about how my Tama's doing.

Vika (Hoshitchi) is now 1 year old today. She will be evolving soon, so I got to keep taking care of her. Her Hungry, Happy, and Friendship meters are full, and her Training bar hasn't been filled up just yet, only 4 bars on it. She will be evolving into either a Makiko or a Chamametchi after she evolves into her teen stage, Mikazukitchi the Moon Tamagotchi. It may take a while for her to evolve, so I play games and take her to the park at certain times. She'll let me know when she is evolving by making a beeping noise, and seeing her in a big light, and turning into a different Tamagotchi. The more I take care of her, the quicker she evolves. She's still in her Toddler stage, and hasn't done the wiggle dance yet. I guess I have to keep watch for that. We are becoming good friends at the moment, and she'll be ready to get married to another Tamagotchi when she gets older. I am taking her to the park to play with other Tamagotchis that come near. She gets sad when there's no one coming. But she likes me. We are growing a very good bond.

:puroperatchi: :kusatchi: :mametchi: :pochitchi:

Vika (Hoshitchi)

Weight: 25 pounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Vika (Hoshitchi) beeped and had the exclamation mark about her head again. I praised her again, and she still did that noise. I don't know why she's doing that.........she might be shy or something. She's still in her toddler form, and she hasn't evolved........I'm still trying to get that moon Tamagotchi character in my possession but nothing happened yet. I think I did something wrong.......

Vika (Hoshitchi)

Weight: 25 pounds

Vika (Hoshitchi) finally evolved into Shelltchi, so she's a teen Tama. She will be evolving into a Chamametchi or a Violetchi. She will evolve the next day when I take care of her very good. I don't want to be a bad Tama Parent. She'll meet other Tamas when she wants to. I was playing Shoot the Bug and I won. She was happy that she evolved.

Vika (Shelltchi)

Weight: 36 pounds

Vika (Shelltchi) is now 2 years old today! I am trying to evolve her the best way I can. And her Training bar is up pretty high. She's been a good Tamagotchi. I will try to take care of my Tamagotchi as best as I can.

Vika (Shelltchi)

Weight: 39 pounds

My Shelltchi is now a Violetchi!!!!!!!! YAY!

Vika (Violetchi)

Weight: 49 pounds

My little Vika (Violetchi) had a exclamation mark above her, so I pressed a button, and she was taking a nice bath. I bought her a new room for her to walk around in, it's kinda fit for a royal castle. She's been happy for many days now ever since she was with me. Her Training bar is almost full, just a few more training points to go. I re-changed Vika's room again, and it's perfect for her. She's a royal Violetchi in my book. She deserves to have a happy life with me. I will always be by her side. She's kinda spoiled a little, but I give her things she likes.......She's so cute.

Thank you for reading this Log. I will be making a second one tomorrow or next week.

Keep playing, Tama Fans!

Tama-Go (Remake)

I have restarted my Tamagotchi again, so I did the same user name: Edward. and I got a baby girl. Her name is Maya. She's a cute little Nokotchi, and she might evolve into the moon character later......it's already 10:07......and she hasn't evolved yet..........Maya's very hard to raise......she's just moving around on the screen.....doing noth-- oops! Maya's sick! it took two teaspoons full of medicine to cure her......her Hungry and Happy meters are emptying a little bit......so that might be okay care. And I caught her doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, so I am now potty training her. Maya's still adorable, and she might get even cuter when she evolves. It's now 10:14 and i'm feeling sleepy. Maya isn't tired for some reason.......she might evolve at like 10:30 or earlier than that. Maya's doing pretty well! And about Vika (my Violetchi), she left after 12:00 to leave her baby boy in my care. Anyways, on to Maya. Maya's still not evolving yet.......what's taking her so long? it's already 10:18 PM. I kept feeding her a little to make sure she has enough energy before the evolution. So, I will keep watch of what happens to Maya. She's growing up so fast, and I can't handle it......she's too cute to grow up.......and she's taking her first nap. So cute.......and she woke up and was hungry......and she did the pee-pee wiggle dance again....so I potty trained her once more......and she's still in her baby stage......did I do something-- and she evolved into a Belltchi and fell asleep.

Tama-Go (Restarted)

Sorry, Tama fans........I had to reset Maya and I had to reset the whole thing.......and I am taking care of my new addition (after Maya's restart), Edward the Kinotchi. I am gonna raise him as best as I can to where he evolves into Mametchi or Kuromametchi (both perfect care characters). Edward's just bobbing around and playing......nothing is happening right now.

Edward: yes, i'm just jumping around the screen.....nothing else.....

Sorry about Edward....well, anyways, Edward's still there. No evolution yet......

Edward: ugh......

I caught Edward doing the pee-pee wiggle dance......so I potty trained him.

Edward: What might be my next evolution, Vika (my user name on my Tama-Go)?

Either Ahirukutchi or Mattaritchi. He's still in his cute baby stage......

Edward: Nothing's happening to me yet.......what's keeping me from evolving?????

I just don't know, Edward, I just don't know. I never even put you on pause mode.

Edward: are you sure you're taking care of me right? if not, that might be why i'm not evolving quick enough.

It's lunch time, Edward!

Edward: i'm starving!!!!!

*few bites later*

Edward: ugh....I don't feel so well.....

*gives Edward two spoonfuls of medicine*

Edward: I feel much better now!

*few minutes later*

Edward: oops.......I had an accident......

*Cleans it up*

Edward: much better!

We'll be back with more news about Edward! Keep logging, Tama fans!

Hey, Tama Fans! About Edward, he left a while ago, and I had to reset. Now, i'm back with Vika.
gallery_194579_14_566.gif
<------- that's a Ahirukutchi icon. XD Anyways, on to Vika. She was a Nokotchi a few months later, but then, she evolved into the Okay Care adult, Ringotchi. :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi:

gotta go...-_____-'

Well, Vika (Ringotchi) and Edward (Shimashimatchi) are about to leave their baby soon.

I gave them some Cherries as a little snack.

2mc7ww0.jpg

At Dinnertime, I gave them some Pork and Beans for dinner. It's weird that the baby doesn't get anything........O___o

42wk2.jpg

Here's the happy couple! Aren't they cute? Shimashimatchi is on the left, Maya's in the middle, and Vika is on the right.

2z4yfir.jpg
I want to thank Violetchiluvr3 for helping me upload the pics from Tinypic. Thanks so much!

Tama-Go- Vika and Edward's Departure

As you may know Edward (Shimashimatchi) and Vika (Ringotchi) left Baby Maya in my care. I tried to take care of her, and she didn't evolve so I had to reset Maya........I feel very bad. So I got a boy and named it Eldar.......Eldar Mansurov. He's asleep and has evolved into Ahirukutchi. I don't have a pic of him yet, but I will soon.

Today, Eldar Mansurov evolved into Kilalatchi. The next evolution might be Mametchi!!!!!!! Yay, Eldar!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Here's Eldar Mansurov smiling.

2vb3hxl.jpg

2i77hog.jpg

Eldar Mansurov Evolves Into Wooltchi

Well, right at school, my teacher took Eldar Mansurov away from me, and I was very sad, but he evolved soon enough into Wooltchi at the time we packed up and got ready to go home, and my teacher gave him back to me right then.

Here's a cute pic of him smiling:

117frwm.jpg

Eldar Mansurov Falls Asleep........*snore*

Isn't that cute? He fell asleep at 9:30 PM.

Here's the little sheep hitting the hay.

2vn5aio.jpg

Special Shout Out to OldSchoolTama for reading my fan letter! Thanks for making TamaTalk a better place! And I love your awesome log! - ChamametchiandMametchi

Eldar Mansurov Loves Music

Since I got back home from school, I was listening to Stereo Love, which was Eldar's favorite song. It occurred to me that he has a passion for dancing. How weird is that? Every time I turn it on, he comes up close to me and is happy.

(Sorry, no picture on this post.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back