My log-continued

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Sorry, last time, i closed my log saying i won't continue it. But then i got bored over the holidays, so i wanted to start it again. So far i got a destiny star and turned my tamagotchi music star into a Dazzilitchi!

32zop35.jpg

aeliip.jpg

Then Dazzilitchi went to practice with her band. This is a picture of her school, sorry for the bad picture : (

After that i did what i thought, changing my Instrument into a Guitar.

Dazzilitchi: I love my guitar! I want to play it all day!!

While that was happening, my Tama Go turned into an oldie (oops) and we went to play cradles. I think i need to work on more games on my next character.
jts504.jpg

My oldie loved playong cradles, he enjoyed it even though we didn't get very far. Then Dazzilitchi and Oldie both had some food.

Oldie: That was fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture above is the room that Dazzilitchi and Oldie's family share in Tamatown. Oldie and his family visited Tamatown because they never visited it before. They loved going around Tamatown and playing games. After they left Dazzilitchi wanted to go into tamatown too. She needed to vote for her favourite band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back