~My Flower v4 Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaflower12

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME[/SIZE] ;)

Hello everyone, welcome to my flower v4 log. It is all about my tama v4 that has a flower pattern on it. Like my display picture. I am on generation 1 because i only just got it. I have a baby girl who is called PETAL because petals are from flowers (the design of my tama). Anyway i have got the 5 shop cheat codes and i am typing in the codes for the play house and slide at the moment. I havent yet been on tama town to get the souvenirs because my log is more important. But ill probably go on it in a minute. PETAL is not yet a child but i would really like her to evolve into a Harutchi because they are so sweet, well i think anyway. Im gonna go on tama town now, like i said.

Good Bye

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]PETAL EVOLVED[/SIZE] :D

Just now PETAL evolved into a child. Now she is a sweet Mohitamatchi! She is quite sweet but i really wanted her to evolve into a Harutchi. Oh well ill live. The Pre-school teacher has met PETAL and they are now good friends. I have been playing jumping rope loads as well so now PETAL is only 15lb, im not gonna play anymore though because i dont want her to small. Im gonna on tama town again.

Good Bye

:lol:

[SIZE=14pt]PETAL EVOLVED[/SIZE] ^_^

About 1 hour ago PETAL evolved into a teenager. I had just finished playing jumping rope and was on the way to the toilet. When suddenly i heard the evolve noise and PETAL evolved into a really sweet... ICHIGOTCHI!!! She looks quite sweet. I am aiming for her to evolve into a Makiko when she is an adult, but i wont be surprised if i get a Memetchi. The pre-school teacher has just said her final good bye's and PETALs new teacher has just arrived. I have decided to have the flower teacher because i need her to become a Makiko! Im gonna go on tama town now.

Good Bye

:D

Latest posts

Back