My first tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
Silver and black tama:

Name: Honey

Hungry Hearts: 4/4

Happy Hearts: 4/4

Training: 2/9

Weight: 42lb

Gen: 18

Money: 7090p

Name: Tommy

Hungry Hearts: 4/4

Happy Hearts: 4/4

Training: 2/9

Weight: 59lb

Gen: 15

Money: 9899p

Sunday December 10th 2006, 20:56pm

Both my tamas are asleep now. Boo hiss! I wanted to play, and they're snoozing! I will be in a minute, as mum has told me to go to bed now. I'm tired so I'll write more tomorrow. Thanks for reading if you did! More brilliant info coming soon!

Both of my tamas are teens now, and I have a boy on my pink one, and a girl on my silver one. Just my luck!*pauses to give two snacks and a meal to both tamas and deal with a toothache*. I went to get a folder from Tesco because my current school folder has gone bust, and realised that I left them in my tray! Oopie!!

As I write this, I am at school, on a laptop. This has to be quick, because I need to go to the hall at 4:15pm. We are starting our Chrimbo Production then, and my teacher who is really cool, said that we could stay at school if we wanted to, because school finishes at 3:15pm. I will edit this later, because I don't have much time now. Read more tonight!!

EDIT: Hi, I'm back! I know you might not have made sense of what I said before, but it was rushed. Honey will evolve into an adult soon, so I will post tomorrow. Sorry, this log isn't that much good, but it's my first one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't posted much, but I broke up from school on the 20th December and I have been doing my homework. I am on my 19th Gen now so I have beaten one of the girls at school's record! Go me!

Latest posts

Back