My Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to Lilangelbaby's New Version 5 Log[/SIZE]

Hi! I am Lilangelbaby, and this is my new V5 log! I decided to restart my V5 because it went to its home planet. I hatched a girl Futabutchi, a boy Omutchi, and a girl Mimifuwatchi. I just fed them and filled their hungry and happy hearts. I just played TV Surfing and earned an easy amount of 100 GPs. I think that is the easiest game ever made. I also am playing Tea Time, which is also easy and fun. They are happily jumping around their screen, saying "Hi Mommy!". Cute, eh? Well, I'm going to stop here because I'm trying to stop my sister from spamming on here! P.S. I'm sorry to moderators and administrators for being a space waster! My apologies to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! They all evolved this morning. Here are what they are and their names too!

Tororotchi, girl, named Jenny

Ahirukutchi, boy, named Zack

Sakuramotchi, girl, named Charmaine

Jenny is my first hatched daughter, Zack is my second born, and Charmaine is the youngest. I will post in a little bit!

Hello! They are still bouncing up and down, and no training bondages yet. I will play TV Surfing. Aww, I clicked on a Ringotchi when it was supposed to be on a Nikatchi, so I got 70 Gotchi Points. I will play again! This time, I made 50 Gotchi Points and I now have 420 Gotchi Points. Besides my V5, I have 2 other tamas. My Hawaiian V4.5 is a girl named Proxima, but Proxy is her nickname. She is an Ura Memetchi that is 4 years old with no job. I have an Origami Cranes that evolved into a Marotchi today! For now, I think I will go to the Tamagotchi Codes area and put in some codes for my V5! That will be all for tonight!

Just to let you know, I don't forget my log, just my tamas! The triplets are OK, as usual, and all of my tamas have been sleeping all day! When I woke up this morning, I found that Star was neglected again, and she has gotten a job today also. She works as a chef, meanwhile, Proxima hasn't gotten her job offer. The triplets should be evolving probably tomorrow and an update comes in later! I will wake up the triplets and play with them.

-Triplets

-Star

-Proxima

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, they are playing with disco ball since I have one, and are gazing at it. Isn't it cute how they jump up after it? They are now playing with the Gotchi King DVD, but their bonding is still up to 10%. I'll try to get it up! I'm pretty cheered up to much because I'm watching Mulan with my sister. Musical instruments! I pick the metronome. Yay, it got up to 20%! I will post tomorrow afternoon!

Yay. they evolved earlier at school! Jenny is now a Shelltchi, for Zack, a Korokotchi, and for Charmaine, an Ichigotchi! I wonder what they will turn into on Saturday. Not so much is new today, except that Star finally got her salary, Proxima hasn't gotten a job yet and is 5 years old. Star and Proxy are sleeping, and the triplets are awake. I will try to get their bonding up now! Post is later!

Latest posts

Back