Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IlyanaYana

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just reseted my Tamagotchi Music Star to share with you guys! My memory on my dear Violetchi, Ilyana is gone, but I pressed the real reset button. It's hatching! BOY! Yay! Aww, the thing is crying! I'll name it... JADEN! That's a nice name. I'm gifted a violin, money, and a little boat. How nice! I feed him 'till he's full. You know, once a tamagotchi is teen, you should only feed him/her baby food and baby milk full for two hearts. My dear Violetchi, Ilyana was VERY fat because I fed her reg. food for 4 hearts. Blech! What a fatso. I shall NOT neglect my tamagotchi. I SHALL PAUSE HIM! After all, I wanna do this RIGHT. Last time I got a Sebiretchi, a BEAKED CHARACTER!!! Takes a LOT of neglect to get beaked characters like Kuchipatchi! Dear Jaden is paused. I don't want him to poop when I'm not looking. Oh, I'll give you the guide for Violetchi. Baby(girl), :D , :D , ;) ! Wow, sounds easy? I neglected my tamagotchi a lot. I brought him to school, turned the sound off, and stuck him in my pocket. At break, I checked my tamagotchi. Sick, and poopies EVERYWHERE! Well I got it and everyone made me feel lucky.

Back