Music Star Girl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
If you read the last 'My Music Star' entry, you'd understand that Spades, my Androtchi was a Bad Care Tama so I was really sad. I reset my Music Star and I'm waiting for the egg to hatch. I hope it's a girl--my previous two were both boys. I have a Music Star with the Glam Rock design. To see the Music Star (Wave 1) designs, you can either look to the left of your screen and click 'See the new Tamagotchi Music Star!' or you can click here. Beep! I looked to my Music Star quickly and see that it's a boy. He's crying and his toy is a ship and his instrument is a piano. I'm going to name him... Kanye. On the radio they are playing 'Knock You Down' by Ne-Yo, Keri Hilson (or is it Kerri?) and Kanye West. If it was a girl I would've named her Gaga because of Lady Gaga. I'm caring for Kanye so I'll post back when something happens!

Well, Kanye hasn't evolved yet. I'm giving all credit to repeat_offender for this: I am writing a journal with info on my Music Star and here is (word for word).

June 29, 09 7:34 Pm

Egg hatched at 7:04 Pm

Boy. I named him Kanye.

Music Genre is Hip-Hop

Instrument: Piano

Toy: Pirate Ship

Stats are...

Hungry: 3 out of 4

Happy: 2 out of 4

Stress: 05

O Yr

5 Lb

Tone: 30

Rhythm: 30

Original: 0

Generation One

3,000 Points

First sickness: 7:15 Pm. 2 doses of medicine.

First nap: 7:39 Pm-7:49 Pm

Evolved into a Kuribotchi :D

Played at Music City from 8:03 Pm- 8:24 Pm

Okay, well as I was typing this I heard the familiar beeping noise that meant Kanye was evolving! And I'm so glad he didn't turn into a Kutchitamatchi--that's a Bad Care Tamagotchi. I tried to take extra good care of Kanye as a Petitchi baby and it's paid off because he's a Kuribotchi! That's all. Now I need to go update my Blogagotchi. More tomorrow!

Right now the Gotchi King is giving me 2,000 Points. If I'm not posting too often it's because my stomach has been hurting the past 4 or 5 days so I'm drinking warm tea right now. I also forgot to say that if you don't know this already, I'll remind you:

[SIZE=14pt]Don't post in this log! You can only post on yours. To comment on Music Star Girl PM me![/SIZE]

I'm trying to log in whenever I get a new character onto Music City so I can unlock them all--so far I only have 4/38 (Nonopotchi, Tarakotchi, Petitchi and Memetchi). Memetchi was because I let my cousin log into mine and she had a Memetchi named Jessie. I haven't logged in Kuribotchi-Kanye yet, though. I'm going to go update Music Star Girl. I'll post back here again when something happens because Kanye should be evolving tonight. Bye!

This morning I awoke to beeping and I thought, Oh, Kanye, whadya want?! but then when I realized he might have evolved, I hurried out of bed, washed up, and then checked on Kanye. He had evolved into a Nonopotchi--a Bad Care Tama. Well, I was sick and I wasn't taking the very best care of Kanye... so I deserve that. But I'm not going to reset my Tamagotchis anymore. Anyway, Kanye's music teacher came and he is now in a band called Kiwis. I'm not sure why. Better than Yogurtz, though, am I wrong? His band members are Ryo and John. And if anyone knows how you put color on entries in Blogagotchi, please PM me and tell me how! I'll post again later. Bye!

*Just so you know, some entries will be what I wrote in my Tamagotchi journal (not the online one). Tamagotchi journal entries will be in bold.*

July 1, 09 1:44 Pm

Music genre is classic

Hungry: 4 out of 4

Happy: 2 out of 4

Stress: 53

1 yr

35 lb

Tone: 298

Rhythm: 251

Original: 245

Nonopotchi

5,500 Points

1:42 Pm | Played Sound Block with Kanye twice and stress increased by 2.

Should evolve tomorrow morning.

I said to myself I wouldn't reset my Tamagotchi and... I did. I really want a girl! And when I played games with Kanye, he just stressed out more and wasn't happy! It made me so mad. Kanye was a fussy little Tama. Cool name and very cute, yes, but fussy. =( I'm waiting for the egg to hatch--it's hatching! Ugggh, it's a boy again! I'm going to reset again until I get a girl! Waiting for it to hatch... Hatching! It's a boy. Again. Ugh. Reset. Waiting for the egg to hatch... Hatching! A boy again?! Omg, Bandai, you have to be kidding me! (Whatever I say I'm doing whenever I'm typing this entry--I'm really doing it!) Reset. Waiting for egg to hatch. Hatching... It's a GIRL! I'm so happy! I'm naming her Beyonce! I'll post back when she evolves. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom thinks I won't be able to read Harry Potter 4, 5 and 6 before the 6th movie comes out. I've read them all already and I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in 2 days and I'm on page 198 in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, so I paused Beyonce yesterday 'cause I was reading. I just took Beyonce out of my pocket and she should've been on pause but she wasn't! She evolved into a Tamatchi--a bad care Tama. It doesn't bother me though. I'll post later. Remember to check out Music Star Girl, the Blogagotchi log! The link is in my signature. Bye!

Why must it happen to me? I forgot to pause Beyonce and this morning she might've beeped at me a couple times or so but I slept through it. Then my relative's kid was here and I heard Beyonce crying out for help with some beeps. I saw the kid holding Beyonce and yelled, "Give it back!" and I chased after him--lesson learned was you do not take my Tamagotchis from me! Then I threw Beyonce on the carpet and slept for a while. I woke up and did some Harry Potter reading (page 198 yesterday, page 572 today! =D ) and signed on the computer, typing a story for a while. Then I thought, What site should I get on? and the thoughts followed in this order: TamaTalk! Tamagotchi log! Beyonce! so then I remembered Beyonce. I searched for Beyonce and couldn't find her. I made me a Philly Steak Hot Pocket and then remembered I was looking for Beyonce. When I found her, there was a miserable little Tama-corpse waiting for me. "Beyonce?" I seriously can't stand it when there's one Tama and it dies! It makes me feel weird, seeing dead Tamas under History... Sigh. I'm trying to see what generation I can get to without

1. killing a Tamagotchi
  2. having a Tama die, even if it's not my fault
  3. mistreating a Tama
To the Tamagotchi Memorials in TamaTalk. Please PM me to pay respects and go to Beyonce's grave. R.I.P., Beyonce.

I found an extra-old V4 I used to have long ago and I got an idea, so I took the batteries out of my Music Star and put them in the V4! Yesterday, a boy was hatched and I named him Buddy. Just a couple seconds ago, the Preschool teacher came and they went to Preschool! (I read the whole Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book!! Yay!) I'm on page 31 in OOTP (OOTP stands for Order of the Phoenix). I won't open a new log--I'll keep this one and I won't change my Blogagotchi one either. I don't remember ever going to the Tamagotchi Town for the V4... So Buddy and I will go check it out. See ya!

I am very mad. I always select 'Save My Password' for Blogagotchi and Google Chrome saves it. All I have to do is press 'Login' and it does and I selected Login and Blogagotchi won't let me! It doesn't say wrong password or anything--it's like it just reloads the page and I don't see an 'I forgot my password' option so no more Blogagotchi for me... But look at the new link in my signature! It's Creation Nation. Whenever I draw I scan the pics and upload them there, you can see them! And please do NOT copy and paste/ save any of the things I upload there because I work hard on them. So I went to TamaTown with Buddy. It was really fun--I got like 1,500 Points there!

EDIT: Blogagotchi is now working again for me so go to the link in my signature!

I played some Jump Rope with Buddy and he only lost 3 pounds. He's a bit heavy--17 lbs. Here's something I haven't done... stats!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 3

Intellectual: 18

Arts: 13

Social: 15

Weight: 17 lb

Boy

1st Gen

He hardly has any skill points. The mailman is coming and he's bringing an envelope-- It's from the King! The King gave me 400 Points so now I have 1850 Points! That's so cool! I'm going to go to TamaTown again I think and I'm going to update The V4 Life by copying and pasting this entry. Bye!

Heehee, 25 views on V4 Life! Thank you! And I noticed that there's about 65 views for Music Star Girl. Thank you guys! I forgot to say yesterday this very important message...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

In between '4th' and 'July' it says 'of' in white so you will have to highlight that... So how was your fourth of July? Pop some firecrackers? Eat some barbecue? Whatever you did yesterday, I hope you had a good time! I ate some brisket (it's like barbecue) and there was some potato salad there, but I didn't really eat it... and some potato chips of course! It was great! I Google-d Tamagotchi V4 Characters and found a growth chart so now I can tell you Buddy's evolution.

Tsubutchi -> Mohitamatchi -> Hinotamatchi

I'm bookmarking that website. I hope to get either a Mametchi or a Kuchipatchi, but to get a Mametchi you need to take perfect care of a Tamagotchi. Buddy got a teacher today and he's Mr. Turtle. I'm not very good at the game Mimic, I'm sort of good at Dance and Flag (I just played with Buddy and got to Round 5 but then lost because the black flag was on the white flag's side.

26 views on V4 Life, cool! Thank you guys for reading my log! I had Buddy on pause yesterday, so he'll evolve a bit later than usual. I'll post when he evolves, though... Whenever that may be...

I just took Buddy to TamaTown and got him 3,000 Points so now he has 3,640 in total. His skill points are really low (41,20,9) so I'm going to play a bunch of games with him and take him to school. I will post back when he evolves!

Buddy just evolved! He's a Tosakatchi. There's a link to a TamaTalk character chart (to see it click here) and it shows that Buddy as a teenager was in the Meme family, so he would either become a Togetchi, Tosakatchi or a Simasimatchi. To see another V4 character chart with the characters' names, click here. I'll scan another picture and see if I can figure out a way to upload it onto TamaTalk without a Deviant Art or Photobucket or anything... I'll probably just put the pic on The V4 Life and link it there. Peace!

Click where it says 'The V4 Life', my Blogagotchi log, in my siggy! I drew a picture of a Tosakatchi (Buddy) and I uploaded him onto my Blogagotchi. I tried to put it as my avatar but a Board Message came up. Maybe I saved him as the wrong kind... so I'll try again in a second. Please do not steal the picture of it on The V4 Life because I worked hard on that and I used, not colors, not markers, not colored pencils, but gel pen. =) It was hard...

If you have a Tamagotchi character you would like me to draw for you as an avatar or for another reason, just PM me and title the PM 'Avatar Drawing'. Tell me what character you would like and, if possible, give a link to the character's actual image (I don't care if you Google-d it) or the version of the Tamagotchi it is on. I'll do it because I can do most characters. So it might be a good idea to name two or three characters you like in case I can't do one. I'm going to stop babbling now. Bye!

=( Sad news, readers of this blog. Yesterday Buddy died. He was in my pocket and I had to silence him because I went to the library and then I came home and finished Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix (Yay!) and then I thought about Buddy. I whipped him out of my pocket and saw an angel sitting there, so I didn't reset it. I held down A and C (the left and right button) and a new egg appeared. It was a girl! I named her June (and it's July). I feel really bad about letting Buddy die like that. June's a teenager (she evolved a little while ago) and she now is an Ojyotchi! Click here to see a picture of June. That's all for now, readers. Bye!

June is on the table beside me jumping around.

I am a Tama

Short and stout!

Here are my buttons

I'm fun, no doubt![/b]

Lol, I'm in a very good mood (I think I might've just broken the world record for shoving a Hersheys with Almonds down my throat and it was yummy!). June's gaining weight (she's 2 and she's 44 pounds, not good) so after I update my Blogagotchi I'm going to play Jump Rope and Shape, take her to school and watch a movie (they're going to show Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's --or Philosopher's, it's the same thing either way-- Stone and munch on Parmesan flavored Goldfish which are the bomb). More later!

I went to HEB Plus with my mom and I found a V4.5 Puzzle Pieces! That's too cool! The bad thing is I'm just going to give up having a blog on TamaTalk. Admin or Moderator or whoever, please close this log. I will keep going with my Blogagotchi though, so you can still go visit that and read it. I'm not going to play with June anymore--Puzzle Piece V4.5, here I come!

Back