Morino/Forestgotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Hatch date: October 31, 2006 3:57 p.m.

Foods eaten: Leaf, only food provided during infant stage

Bedtime: 8 p.m.

End of day stats: 4/4 Hunger 3/4 Happy, Weight 5, Age 0

Comments: The coming logs will be more detailed, I was very busy yesterday and neglected to write down all the times I cared for it. The first day of care(infant stage) for Morino is barely more demanding than the other life stages. So, yesterday's care will be similar to what I write down tonight for today's care.

Morino Infant

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I'm really bad at writing down every feeding time and then posting it. :lol: BUT, I'm going to post general overviews of his care everyday to see how it affects his adult form.

*On average, I am feeding him him once or twice and playing once or twice every hour. He needs very little care, so I don't have to check him very often.

*To try and get him fat, I feed him the second food choice as opposed to the leaf. It is usually an ice cream cone, seeds/nuts, or cherries. I've heard rumors that the fatter the bug, the better the character, so I'm trying it out. He only eats 1 or 2 leaves a day, the rest are the fattening foods.

*Unfortunately, he has been getting beaten up on average once a day. Usually it's been happening first thing in the morning because I've failed to hear him calling for help. :D I feel kinda guilty when it happens because he looks so pitiful when he is calling for help. lol I wonder how that will affect his growth. I've been chasing away the stomping foot or frog once or twice a day as well.

*His potty times are random, but quite infrequent, so I can't really say much about it.

Current age: 4 years

Current weight: 38 (grams?)

Life Stage: Caterpillar

Latest posts

Back