MEMETCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamamama85

Reaction score
Hello tamagotchi fans.

MASHI just woke up and got its usual fortune thing:everything is average.

I went to the shop and saw a fishing pole!I had to buy it. I went to my items list and played with the fishing pole 3 times:first time was a stupid can :angry: ,the second time was a small fish and the third time was a whale :eek: :D

MASHI was pretty happy and did this funny dance and I felt like bringing her to preschool.

WHOA, MASHI just evolved into a young memetchi :eek: now I sent her to preschool again. :)

I was pretty surprised about having a young memetchi so when MASHI got out of preschool I did the close up thing. :D

I tried to play the other games but I accidently played jump rope so I guess I have to play it now.I stopped at 5 skips and I checked her status and thought I made her overweight but I didn't really care that much :furawatchi:

OH right I forgot to put up the status :wacko:

HUNGER:♥♥♥♥

HAPPINESS:♥♥♥♥

TRAINING:still 4

INTELLIGENCE:37

ARTS/STYLE:35

KINDNESS/SOCIAL:27

WEIGHT:25LB

NAME:MASHI

TAMAGOTCHI FORM:YOUNG MEMETCHI

POINTS:Umm...I can't remeber because MASHI is brushing her teeth and I don't want to disturb her. I will edit soon maybe? Never mind, points aren't important a lot anyway.

Right now she is brushing her teeth which is sooo very adorable ;) so for now I will just watch her until she stops.

Latest posts

Back